Chapter 4

"Uncle uncle! Look at what I made!" My four year old self ran into the room. He was with a bunch of his generals.

He squat down to my level and look at the little sculpture that I made. He grew a small smile on my face and kissed my forehead.

"It's beautiful my child." He said with love "who taught you how to do this?"

"Father. " I squeaked "he says that if I keep practicing i will get good"

He chuckled "and so you shall my darling, but you hold on to that and remember it as your first ever creation."

"I made it for you." I said quietly

He looked amused "so you did? Well then I shall keep it forever and love it as much as I love you."

I giggled at his words as he kisses me again on top of my head.

"Now run off little one I have some important things to do." He says more seriously

"Okay. " I whispered and ran off to wherever me little legs would take me

Life was so much simpler back then. I didn't fear anything. I didn't care about anything. I was worry free living my life to the fullest and somehow I still ended up in this mess.

I still ended up living a nightmare.

I ended up living a life I was afraid of living.

I don't even consider that living.

So I don't know what I'm doing.

I squeezed my pillow I had wrapped around my arms closing my eyes shut. I felt a tear slide down my one eye.

I tried to stop thinking these bad thoughts but it was so hard too. You would understand more if you were in my position. It's so hard to not be negative when everything else around you is.

It's just so hard being me.

I open my eyes and shook my head sitting up in my bed. If I'm not training or eating I'm here and I couldn't say I was bored because I'm use to just doing nothing. Jackson told me that there is a hangout here where all the contestants go when they have nothing to do after training. He told me I should go and try to socialize, but I denied because I didn't want to socialize with anybody. They all thought I was a freak and I'm not that social. I rather just be here to myself.

The tournament was coming up soon and I was getting more nervous. I could get out first round and that be it. I would be back in my cell. I couldn't let that happen. I have been working so hard and I could loose it all.

I sighed and held my pillow tighter.

I needed to get out of my head

I heard a knock on my door and I just stared at it.

"Come in." I finally said

The door opened and Jackson walked in with that same old smirk on his face. His closed the door behind him and then looked at me. He was wearing a navy blue button and grey dress up pants. His hair was a little messy but it was okay it suited him.

"Hello Victoria." He said with the same smirk on his face

"What do you want?" I raised my eyebrow at him

He chuckled "why do you assume I always want something. "

"Because you always do." I smiled at him