Chapter 11

I told myself the minute I got into this tournament was that I wasn't going to let myself get attached to anybody.

I wasn't going to put my guard down and I was most certainly not going to be weak for anyone.

Here I am though weeks into the tournament, doing the one thing I told myself I wasn't going to do.

I trust jackson, I sorta trust Rachel and for god knows why I trust Aiden. I'm doing things I forbid myself to do.

The worst part is that I'm about to go eat dinner with my competitions family.

Why in the world would I ever think to do something like that I actually think I'm going insane.

I take that back I'm already insane.

I look at myself in the mirror and over analyze my outfit. It's a simple navy tee, leggings, combat boots and a leather jacket.

It was simple but was simple not enough? God I don't know how to dress myself if I could just out there naked I would.

I shook my head and walked away from the mirror. I looked fine at least I thought I did.

I shouldn't be doing this at all this was a terrible idea. I'm completely out of my mind right now.

I was instantly snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a knock on the door.

I slowly walked over and opened the door to reveal Aiden with his signature smirk.

"Are you ready malady?" He asked me with his smirk still on his face

"I would be lying if I said yes," I told him.

He chuckled " The car is here let's go."

I groan "is it to late to back out?" I stepped out of the room

"You lost remember? There is not backing out unless you want to spare again?" he said with a hint of amusement in his voice

I muttered a no and he laughed as we started walking to the front. The walk there was in complete silence and discomfort which actually felt relieving.

We reached the front of the building where our car was in visible distance and I stopped dead in my tracks. Aiden said he was going to drive, but because of the security my uncle wanted he couldn't.

Aiden takes a couple more steps before turning around realizing I'm not following him.

He lift his eyebrow "are you okay?"

I nodded my head in disbelief "yeah I'm just nervous I guess."

I haven't been outside in years, but he doesn't know that.

I was completely terrified to go outside and that sounds crazy, but my life is not perfect.

He raised his eyebrows, but walked over to me till we were face to face.

"All you have to do is walk outside and your nerves will be gone," He said to me.

I looked outside and saw all the people and cameras flashing.

Oh hell no I can't do this

"Aiden I'm sorry I can't do this I'm not ready." I tried turning around but he grabbed my arm keeping me where I am.

"Listen I know you might not be use to this, but trust me everything is going to be okay love. I'll be right beside you the whole way." He said with a genuine smile

I relax a little, but I was still tense about finally stepping outside

"Plus my mother hates when I'm late so," He added chuckling.