Chapter 16

They said that my mother killed herself.

The press said that she couldn't handle the stress that she was under anymore and killed herself.

That's it.

Nothing about how she was in my room.

Nothing about what actually happen.

No more details than that.

Not any other details that I care about.

Everything in this sick game was a lie and it made my skin crawl.

This work was built on lies and it was crumbling because of it.

I'm crumbling because of it.

Now I'm staring at her lifeless body still seeing the image where she was covered in blood instead of this clean version of her.

They closed her casket as they prepared to bury her into the ground. Into her permanent home. At least she is reunited with my father. I wonder what he would think, if there was even a heaven.

I was still numb. It was like if things hadn't been already bad they just got ten times worse.

And I got ten times more pissed off.

My uncle wasn't even here. Barely anyone was here expect for me, Jackson, Bryan, Rachel, Jason and Aiden.

Bryan and Jackson were giving Aiden death glares the whole time.

Rachel and Jason were holding hands the entire time. I guess they made up.

Aiden kept his distance from me. Not like he had a choice. Bryan and Jackson were both standing on each side of me.

I couldn't cry anymore. I had no more tears left in me. Which is weird because I am in so much pain and I just want to cry, but I can't.

The casket started lowering into the ground as I just watched everything get buried.

My mother, my childhood, and my past.

Everything was officially gone and I was reborn again.

I will never be the same person again.

The casket got to the point where I couldn't see it anymore.

Bryan put his hand on my back, "We should go."

I shook my head, "No I want to stay," I croaked out.

"Okay then I'll stay with you," Bryan said causing Aiden to walk up to us.

"No I will stay with her," Aiden said his voice strict.

Bryan laughed, "I don't think so. Why are you even here? Haven't you've done enough?"

"Guys not now," Jackson cut in to the conversation.

I didn't say anything still. I was still staring at the big hole in the ground.

"I haven't done anything," Aiden growled.

"Aiden don't start," Jason said to him putting a hand on his shoulder. Aiden shrugged it off.

"Not yet," Bryan said "Stop acting like you care about her. It's a bullshit act that trying to pull, but I see right through it. She doesn't want your pity love Aiden. Don't you remember? You only ever cared about yourself that's how you got in this mess in the first place."

"You motherfucker--"

"STOP!" Rachel screamed "All of you leave. I'm staying with her. There is too much testosterone here anyway so leave."