Chapter 13

Aiden's POV

I didn't know why Victoria was still in my head or why I ever let her in my head in the first place. I'm me for crying out loud I don't get like this. I didn't know what I was going to do if I went up against her in the final round. 

I should've  never let this happen. She was right, we were opponents, we couldn't be friends. Hell we couldn't be what I want us to be. If she only knew half the things that went on around here.

We could run away and live in one of the abandon cities, where no one could find us and we could be happy.

She makes me happy.

An emotion I haven't felt in a life time. Not truly at least and even though it was forbidden, I still always find myself still thinking about her.

I took a walk to clear my head and my thoughts are going insane right now.

I just wanted peace and to not think about Victoria.

Even though I'm walking towards her room hoping to bump into her. Hoping to change her mind and talk to me.

"Holy shit." I said as I turn the corner towards Victoria's room.

The she was laying on the ground in a pool of her own blood.

"Victoria!" I yelled as I ran over to her dropping on my knees in front of her.

I was shaking, she look like she was dead, I don't know how long she's been here like this.

Has seriously no one walk past her? Not a single guard?

I shakily checked her pulse and found a pulse, but it was weak.

She was about to die at any moment.

"Don't worry I got you." I said hoarsely picking her up in my arms "You're not dying today."

Her blood was staining my white shirt as she continued to bleed. She probably has lost over a pint of blood. She looked dead.

I ran with her to the med clinic hoping Jackson didn't go home for the night.

"It's gonna be okay." I cried hoping she could hear me.

I reached the clinic and bust right inside.

"Help! Its Victoria she's bleeding out and she about to die." I said you could hear the raspiness in my voice

Jackson ran over to me with fear in his eyes.

"Put her on this table." he told me and as I'm doing he yelled to the nurses " I need two pint of blood and start the transfusion on her stat!"

He looked at me with cold eyes

"What the fuck happened."

"I-i don't know I was walking and I found her outside of her room bleeding to death. I swear I didn't do it. I-i would never hurt her." I stuttered

"And why the fuck were you walking to her room?" he asked

I looked up at him as he can see the tears building up in my eyes.

he sighed "You're lucky I was on call tonight. Now get the fuck out so I can save her life."

"No I'm not leaving."

"Get out Aiden or she'll die!" he yelled " let us handle it. you've done enough. "

I was breathing heavily as I walked out side the med room watching her being pulled to a different room. I punched the wall and yelled falling to the floor and putting my head inside my hands.