Chapter 10

Today was the start of our bi week from the tournament. Usually the contestants remaining spend this time to go visit their families and such before they have to come back and finish the tournament. I don't know why press conferences happen then the bi week, but to is just how they run it. We had two weeks left of this tournament and I couldn't feel more nervous as the time was winding down.

It felt like this tournament was going by so fast. I was so use to this routine of training and then fighting in the tournament. I was happy I was still here. That I haven't lost a match yet, but we still had two weeks left. Anything could happen and since semi-finals were soon the stakes are going to be higher.

Since I had nowhere to go and Jackson went off to visits his family, I was completely by myself.

I don't mind it though, I spent years by myself, a week can't hurt.

It's perfect because this gives me time train some more. I can't just take off for a week. I have no reason too.

So here I am in the training room lifting weights and just listening to music. I haven't listen to music in a while so I was really loving it.

I'm living the life aren't I?

It's good that I'm by myself. I've been surrounded by to many people I feel crowded. I'm definitely not use to it.

As time in that cell passed the more I liked being alone, I didn't have to deal with the world and I didn't have to pretend to be somebody else. I could just be someone else or in my case nothing.

When you spend half your life being alone it just becomes a comfortable feeling. 

I took a break from the weights and sat down on the bench, taking a sip of he water.

I always wonder what life would be like if my father was still alive, I know I definitely wouldn't have been locked up in a cell for most my life, but things would be different. They would seem more peaceful and not dreadful.

I don't care what anybody say my father was a good leader and he loved alancia and he he would of never done anything to ruin it.

He was a good man despite what my uncle and mother say, he was the best father a girl could dream of.

I miss him so much.

I wish he was here, helping me, teaching me, encouraging me, being proud of me.

I wanted to enter this tournament someday for him and now I'm doing it to survive.

How strange life works huh?

I would never have expected my life to go this way.

I mean who would?

I thought we were a happy family, I guess not, then again I was to young to understand anything.

I don't have a family now, my father was my family and now I'm alone.

He left me alone.

I felt a tear slid down my eye but I quickly swipe it away.

Nothing made me more depressed than thinking about my father and my fucked up childhood. Oh how I wish things were back to normal.

I stood back up stretching my back and I see Aiden standing in front of me with his arms crossed and a big fat smirk on his face. I jumped at the sight of him, I almost fell.

He chuckled a bit as I scowled at him.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him still a bit shaken.

"Last time I check this room was for all contestants?" He joked

"I mean I thought everyone left. I thought I'd be the only contestant here." I said