Chapter Three

EDITED

Isabelle sang along to the words of a One Direction song as she did her homework

Isabelle sang along to the words of a One Direction song as she did her homework. She was too busy blasting her music and singing at the top of her lungs to hear her brother come home, but she found out when he started banging on her door hard enough.
"Can you come help me with something... in my room...?"
"I am not cleaning your room for you." Isabelle crossed her arms. She had cleaned his room once, she still gets nightmares of when she found the empty box of condoms. She shivered at the thought.
"Not that." Scott grumbled, rolling his eyes. "Just come."
Isabelle sighed and walked with him, seeing Stiles right behind him.

The three walked into the bathroom and Scott moved the shower curtain, revealing a tied up Liam with duct tape over his mouth to muffle any noise he made. He looked at Isabelle who stood in shock, her mouth opening and closing. He tried making noise to which Stiles had moved the shower curtain to block him.
"So you bit him?" Isabelle asked, sitting on the chair as the two older boys sat on Scott's bed.
"Yeah." Scott said, disappointed with himself.
"And you kidnapped him?" Stiles asks.
"Yeah."
"And you brought him back here?" Isabelle questioned again, her eyes wide. She was still trying to wrap her mind around it all.
"I panicked." Scott defended, Stiles agreed.
"This isn't going to end with us burying the pieces of his body out in the desert, is it?" Stiles asks, making the three hear muffled cries from the bathroom.
"As a reminder, this is why Isabelle and I always come up with the plans." Stiles says.
"Your plans suck." Isabelle tells her brother.
"I know. Which is why I called you two, what do we do?" Scott asks, making Isabelle and Stiles sigh.
The two boys forced Liam on the chair where Isabelle previously sat.
"I'm so sorry." The girl repeatedly apologized .
"Liam, we're going to take the tape off your mouth. If you scream, it goes right back on. If you talk quietly, it stays off. Got it? Okay." Stiles says, making Liam nod.
Stiles ripped the tape off making Liam groan.
"Okay, Liam, now you've seen a lot of confusing things tonight. And more confusing things are going to happen because of the confusing things that happened tonight. Do you understand?"
"Not really." Liam replied.
"Good. That's good." Stiles said.
"I don't understand either." Scott admits.
"I don't even understand, Scotty." Isabelle says.
"Maybe you should tell him." Stiles told Scott.
"Tell me what?" The younger boy asked.
"Liam... What happened to you, what I did to you, which I had to do in order to save you, it's going to change you."
"Unless it kills you," Stiles said, earning a look from Scott and a smack at the back of the head from Isabelle, "shouldn't have said that."
"What?" Liam breathes out, softly
"Uh... uh-oh. Oh. Oh. Is he... is he crying?" Stiles asks, Scott bends to reach Liam's level. The boy was whimpering.
"Liam, it's okay. You're going to be alright." Scott says, trying to comfort a sobbing Liam.
"You're not going to die." Isabelle assured him.
"Probably not." Stiles says, earning another smack.
"Stop it." Scott says.
"Okay, possibly not." Stiles says, getting a third hit.
"Can we please just untie him?" Isabelle exclaimed. "He's terrified and you two aren't helping."
"Untie him?" Stiles repeated, "If he untie him there's nothing stopping him from kicking our asses."
"You would deserve it." Isabelle bickered. "We also have 180 pounds of alpha, need I remind you."
"Enough!" Scott explained, "Stiles, help me untie him. Liam? Are you okay?"
"We're sorry about that." Stiles says to the newly freed freshman.
"Isabelle, move." Liam said angrily, making Isabelle jump out of the way. Liam turned over and picked up the chair and threw it at them. The last thing Liam wanted to do was hurt Isabelle, she had been the only one defending him.
"Liam, what the hell is your..." Stiles was cut off by a punch and Liam ran out of the room.
"Ah! Get him!" Stiles shouts as the two boys run and tackle him down the stairs.
"Leg! I got him! I got him! I got him, I got him." Stiles exclaimed, not realizing it was Scott's leg until he was done gloating. Isabelle made her way down the stairs and looked at the open door.
"Your plan sucked too." The siblings say at the same time.
"You chose to untie him!" Stiles exclaimed.
"I feel like you should know better than to listen to me."