Chapter Fifteen

Tracy was buried?" Scott asked, pushing the door of the hospital, Liam and Isabelle following behind.

"In a hole. Buried alive. Crawled out." Liam explained simply.

"Then we found another hole." Isabelle added

"Who was buried in that one?" Scott asked.

"We don't know, but we think we're gonna want to find out."

The three of them made their way into the elevator and pushed the button, walking out once they landed on the correct floor. They followed Melissa through the hallway of the hospital.

"Stiles." Melissa spoke, reaching the boy.

"How bad is it?" Stiles asked.

"Could have been worse." She replied. "Theo, nice going on that tourniquet. You probably saved her life. Alright, she's about to go into surgery. So it's going to be a while. Any other supernatural details that I need to know about or do we just stitch her up and hope for the best?"

"It was the tail." Kira said, making Melissa turn to her.

"Yeah, Tracy cut her with the tail, if that makes a difference." Scott confirmed.

"Okay." Melissa said.

Melissa walked off and the pack, plus Theo, stood in silence for a minute until Malia spoke. "But it wasn't just Tracy. There were others. The guys in the masks." She said. Stiles looked from his girlfriend to his best friend.

Kira had dropped Liam and Isabelle off at Liam's house that night. The couple walked through the door, no cars were parked in the driveway, meaning that his parents were not home. The pair stood in silence for a moment, looking at each other. Liam grabbed her hand, not breaking their eye contact. He took his other hand and placed it on her cheek, his thumb rubbing against her lip.

"You and I are going through a rough patch, aren't we?" He asked. The girl nodded in reply. "Is this because of that Hayden chick?" she shrugged. "Can you say something, please?"

"You and I haven't been the same in two months. We're barely alone. You have a girl looking at you the way I look at you. And do you know what sucks even more? That you look at her that way, the same way Scott and Allison looked at each other, the way him and Kira do now. The way Stiles at Malia look at each other, the same way you're supposed to look at me. But you don't."

"Isa-"

"Do you know when the last time you told me you loved me was?" She interrupted, the boy shrugged. "Since the first day I saw you and Hayden in History. And you texted it. You haven't said it out loud in three weeks."

"You should know that I love you, I shouldn't have to say it." Liam defended.

"I want to hear you say it, I need that reassurance sometimes."

"So you're questioning if I love you?"
Isabelle nodded slightly, Liam moved his hand off of her cheek. "I'm questioning when you're going to realize that you don't love me anymore. I'm questioning when you're going to break my heart."

"So, are we breaking up?"

"I don't know, you tell me."
"I'm not letting us break up, Isabelle." Liam stated, shaking his head.

The two looked to each other, tears forming in both of their eyes."I've told you all the things I've had a problem with, fix them."

Liam let out a sigh of relief and grabbed the girl by the waist, hugging her to his chest. "I will, baby. I promise you, I'm not letting you go, I'm not giving you up."