Chapter Fourteen

The McCall siblings tagged along to the Sheriff's department with Stiles. Isabelle had helped the sheriff pick an outfit for his date.

Sheriff checked himself out in the mirror, "I should've gotten a haircut." he mumbled.

"Well, you know someone your age should be happy you still have hair." Stiles replied.

"I think you look great." Scott spoke.

"Me too, Papa Stilinski." Isabelle smiled.

"Well, thank you, kids I should have had." Noah smiled. "What the hell am I doing?" he asked, messing with his tie. "This is a terrible idea."
"What, Dad... Dad, it's one date, okay?"

"The town won't implode while you're out with this woman. Well," Isabelle paused. "Not if you lock Stiles up, anyways."

"Or man." Stiles added.

"It's a woman, Stiles."
"Okay."

"A very beautiful woman."

"What beautiful woman, by the way?" Stiles asked.
"None of your business. Neither one of you." Sheriff replied to the two boys, Isabelle smirked knowingly, he had told her as she helped him get ready.

Scott smirked at his best friend's father, Stiles turning to his best friend and then back to his father. Stiles squinted his eyes,"I want to know."

"Stilinski! Stilinski!" the four heard, they exited out of the office, "I'm going to kill you."

"Donovan, if you think that shocks me, remember it was well-documented in your Anger Expression Inventory. Deputies, escort the prisoner out." Sheriff replied.

"I'm not angry like I'm gonna throw a brick through your window. I'm angry, like I'm gonna find you, I'm going to get a knife, and I'm going to stab you with it until you're dead. And when you look at me and ask me why, remember right now. Because this is why."

"Wow, that was awesome," Stiles said earning a nudge from Isabelle. "That was awesome, that was great. We do one more? Give us another one, maybe like Christopher Walken this time, you know. Okay, you know what? It's fine. You'll have plenty of time to work on it when you're in your tiny, little cell, you know? Just stuck there, forever."

Donovan smirked as he was being pulled back, he tried to jump out of the deputies' grips, "get him out of here!" Sheriff exclaimed.

"Stilinski, you are badass!" Isabelle cheered.

"What the hell's an Anger Expression Inventory?" Scott asked.

"It's a test you take when you're applying to become a deputy." Stiles replied.

"That wack job wanted to be a cop?" Isabelle scoffed.

"At least he's getting the full law enforcement experience."

Isabelle sighed in the back seat of Stiles' blue Jeep. They had been stuck there for a while as the engine refused to start. She laid on the seats, taking out her phone as she scrolled through her messages. Stiles groans in annoyance as he tried to get the car started.

"It's anxiety." Stiles spoke, breaking the silence.

"What is?" Scott asked.

Stiles turned to his friend, "the chemo signals?" he asked. "Oh, I'm well aware of how you all monitor my emotional state. Yeah." Stiles tried to start the car again, letting out an aggravated grunt, he punched the steering wheel (A/N: starts singing 'Car Radio' by TOP).