FOUR.

FOUR

Cleo Lewis sat at the table in the school library, her head deep in a book

"So what're you going to do about them JJ?" Cleo hears the whisper of words behind one of the bookshelves.

"Theres nothing I can do with just myself, Tobi and Deji, because you're not strong enough to fight," JJ replies to the person.

Cleo stands up, doing her best to look realistic as she pretends to search the shelves for a book.

"I know, I know,  but...I can't live like his anymore," The second voice replies.

Cleo looks through the gaps of the books to find Josh. Everyone called him Chip for some reason or another.

"Listen, mate, I'm doing my best to try and handle those guys, but I can't, and with your hand broken its going to be hard to find someone else to fight them with us," Says JJ and Cleo sighs deeply.

She walks round to see them and they both turn and look.

"Hey Cleo," JJ says and Cleo smiles, and walks towards them.

"I think I might know someone who can help you guys," She whispers and JJ looks at Josh and back to Cleo.

"What's he called?" JJ asks and Cleo leans closer.

"Joel, normally hangs out with someone called Ali down on the football field," Cleo says and the two boys look at each other and smile.

"Thanks Cleo," Chip says and JJ and the smaller boy head off to go and find Joel and Ali.

Cleo on the other hand returns to her table, only to find her book and bag missing.

She groans, taking her coat off the back of the chair and pulling it on, shrugging it over her shoulders.

She walks to the library counter and smiles at the librarian.

"Sorry, have you seen my bag and copy of Pride and Prejudice?" Cleo asks and the woman shakes her head.

"A boy did come in, blonde, tall, blue eyes? He walked right over there," The woman points towards the corner where Cleo was sitting.

"Oh no," She mutters, turning to look back at her table. She heads out of the library, walking as fast as her legs would carry her.

"Lookin' for somethin'," She hears to her left and she turns slowly, her eyes closing at the sound of that sinister voice.