FIVE.

FIVE

Cleo got ready for sixth form the following morning, her head was whirling with the words of Simon, telling her over and over not to go to school today, because of a fight

Cleo got ready for sixth form the following morning, her head was whirling with the words of Simon, telling her over and over not to go to school today, because of a fight. Cleo had heard the fight was between Simon Minter and Olajide Olatunji and the friends that came from both groups.

Sadly, even after trying to convince her parents she was sick, she had been forced to go in. Even Harry told their parents that he wasn't feeling well, which was odd as he usually enjoyed joining in with fights, especially when he came to protecting his friends.

Harry walked to school with Cleo that morning, which Cleo found strange too- maybe Simon had asked Harry to watch his sister closely today, just in case anyone tried to target Harry through his twin.

Cleo and Harry quickly arrived to their school and made their way to their sixth form lessons. The first 2 lessons flew by for Cleo, she met up with Sapphire during her break and gossiped about the fight, and how the whole school, even the lower years, were on edge.

"Do you think it'll happen at lunch?" Sapphire asks before biting into her sandwich.

Suddenly theres a yell from the end of the corridor.

"Sounds like its happening right now," Cleo remarks and Sapphire stands up, wrapping her sandwich back up and shoving it into her bag.

"Lets go," Sapphire says and she pulls on Cleo's hand.

Cleo reluctantly follows Sapphire, removing her hand from hers as they head down the corridor and out the doors onto the courtyard. Everyone was gathering round Simon and JJ who were throwing punches at each other like their lives depended on it.

"Shit," Cleo whispers, seeing her brother punching at Ali. Joel and Cal were also fighting and Ethan was battering Deji to a pulp. Josh was also pretty much finishing Chip off.

Cleo looks at Sapphire with worried eyes as Ali swings a hard punch into Harry's jaw, sending her twin flying backwards.

"Harry stop!" Cleo says, attempting to push through the gathered crowd.

She eventually reaches the inside and moves towards her twin brother.

"Harry, please, stop!" She says and Harry's eyes flicker away from Ali for a moment, looking at his sisters pleading eyes before he swings a harsh punch into his abdomen. Ali falls back against the crowd, his body done with it. Chip and Deji were also down. Only Joel and JJ still stood.

Harry, Josh and Ethan gather round Joel.

"Stop it! You absolute animals!" Cleo says, her fists balling as her eyes fill with water.

"Fuck off, bitch," Josh calls over his shoulder before kicking Joel in the leg, causing him to fall over. Cal gives him a final blow to the jaw causing a loud crack that seemed to echo in Cleo's ears.