Chapter 16

We join Ash as he is making his way to the room after the incident with Serena in the previous chapter.

With Ash

As Ash was making is way up the stairs towards his room, he had a huge grin plastered on his face. To him, Serena's kisses were the best thing in the world.

As he was about to enter his room, he felt a hand on his shoulder. Ash turned around to see none other than Gary Oak standing there.

"What do you want Gary?" asked Ash, slightly tired.

"A Kiss." replied Gary.

"H-Huh? What!?" asked Ash. He had never seen this side of Gary.

Gary soon realised what he just said. He was thinking about Serena kissing Ash and just blurted it out.

"W-Wait, let me rephrase it! : A Kiss?" asked Gary.

Ash was still slightly puzzled.

"What are you talking about?" asked Ash.

"I saw the whole thing down there between you and Serena. Now, tell me what's going on Ashy-boy!" said Gary.

Ash's eyes immediately widened and he started blushing.

"N-Nothing!!" exclaimed Ash with a slightly panicked voice.

Gary just smirked.

"Your reaction tells me that it wasn't 'nothing'. " replied Gary.

"No, I'm seri-" Ash started but was cut off by Gary.

"Don't lie to me Ashy-boy. I saw the whole thing. I won't let you go until you tell me." said Gary sounding slightly more serious.

Ash knew there was no way out now. If Gary wanted something, he would get it no matter what.

"Besides, I thought you still liked that girl from Summer Camp." continued Gary.

Ash just smiled at his comment. 'I guess I have to tell him.' he thought to himself.

"That't the thing Gary. Serena is that girl." said Ash nonchalantly.

Gary's jaw dropped.

"W-WHAT!?" yelled Gary.

Ash immediately covered his mouth with the palm of his hand.

"SHHH!!! I don't want anyone else to know!" said Ash.

Gary then licks Ash's palm.

"Ewwhhh... WTF was that Gary?" asked Ash.

"What? You were covering my mouth for too long, and anyway... how do you know that Serena is that girl?" asked Gary.

"Well, they look the same, act the same and have a similar... aura, I guess. I don't know. I can just sort of tell that it is her." replied Ash while scratching the back of his head.

Gary just looked at Ash. He had confusion written all over his face.

"Oook... if you say so." was all Gary could say.

"I can't wait till the rest of the guys hear about this." said Gary excitedly.

"NO!!" yelled Ash.

"What!? Why?" asked Gary, slightly confused.

"I want Serena to know before anyone else." replied Ash.

"Hmm... alright, that makes sense." replied Gary.