Thank you!

Well, since this is the end of my first proper book, I really want to say thank you to everybody who has played a part in it.

There are people who have inspired me to start writing on Wattpad. I'll list them below and talk a little bit about some of the books that they have written and/or are writing. Please do have a look at them!

Alderheart - I've been reading all of her books and they're all amazing. Especially 'Messages'. Do read Messages if you haven't yet!

She had also supported this book from the very beginning. I am really grateful for that.

Shadow_Ice_King - He is an amazing person. His book Five Years: The Fight for Redemption has been a joy to read so far. His other book 'Sing for the Moment' is fantastic. I really like how Calem isn't the cliche bad guy. 

He, too, has been supporting this book from the very beginning. I really do appreciate it a lot.

XxPokemon_KingxX - He is just an amazing writer! He has written some wonderful stories. My absolute favourites are: Serena's Story, Heartbroken, and Let me Love you. Please do read them. Honestly, they are so amazing and deserve a lot more reads than they currently have.

turtleboy18 - He is an amazing writer and a great person. I am really enjoying reading 'The Drift' right now. It is definitely a really nice book and I have a feeling that a lot of people will enjoy it.

ViMiPa - 'Amour With A Sound' was a very unique book. I really liked the original version and I am enjoying reading the remake too. 

Pokegirllane - I have been following 'The Boy You Knew Is Gone' for a while now and I have been enjoying the book a lot. It will be an amazing book once it is completed. More people should definitely read it.

FluffyCheesebal1 - Roommates is one hell of a book. It is only 2 chapters right now, but it is still so well written. I really like the whole plot of the story too! This book is definitely one that a lot of people should read.

Cutecreeper61 - I am a huge fan of her 'Heartless' series of books. All three books are so different but link together really well. Her third book is currently underway!

XxBraixenGirl20xX - I've said this in the chapter before, but I'll say it again. An absolutely amazing author with one of the very best Amour/Insectivore book anywhere. Please do read 'I'll Be There For You'. I have read the book about 3 times now!

amourans - I love reading Scars. I really like how the entire story is completely different to every other story that I have read so far. The XY and XY&Z High are books that really made me want to start writing this book.

IX_amour_XI - I really enjoyed reading 'Another Adventure'. I really like how they've brought Ash and Serena back together. I just can't get enough of the two new books, 'We Will Get Through It Together' and 'Our Secret Stories'. They work together perfectly.

Typovo - 'Pokemon Junior High' and 'Pokemon High' have also been a massive inspiration to me. The books themselves were just so immersive!

XxWhiteYvonnexX - I'm sure we all know who she is! I really enjoy reading a lot of her books! 'Don't fall in love with me' has to be one of my favourites. Gangster Serena's personality is the best. Her current book with XxRyanYvonnexX , 'Make a wish on a shooting start.' is a fantastic book to read too.

Sawyer-Kun - I think we all know what 'Pokemon School' is. He has been writing it for such a long time now. He updates it every. single. day. That requires a lot of dedication and I think that we should all show him the respect that he deserves. Even after all that has happened, I'm so glad that he hasn't given up on the book. Thank you!

DestinyProduction / SecretGuy19 - Destiny Rebirth. Need I say more? It ranks very high as one of the best Amour books, and there's a reason for that. It's a book that you MUST read to appreciate it. Words don't really do it justice.

_Pika_ - Her book 'Pokemon High' is very special to me because it is the first fanfic that I read here on Wattpad. That is where I started my journey. I just found it on google and immediately made an account to read it. If it hadn't been for that book, I might not have been on Wattpad right now. Thank you so much.

Grace_Everdeen - 'A New Adventure' is definitely my favourite book on Wattpad. I've read this book sooo many times. That one chapter where Ash and Serena dance under the gazebo is the most heartwarming thing ever. I love that book. It just has the perfect blend of everything. The ending of the book leaves you feeling so satisfied!

I'm sorry if I've left anybody out. There are many, many more amazing books out there. I feel like I've left some out, so I'm very sorry if I offended anyone by doing so.