Two.

Eliana Joy-

The next day I didn't have to hurry.

I calmly walked toward the ocean pier, the place all my photos were taken so far.

"Hey, Eliana." I heard a voice say. I turned around and saw Tyler behind me. I brushed some of my long, blonde hair out of my face.

"Hey Tyler. What are you doing?" I asked.

"Well, I'm just out for a walk. And you?" He questioned after giving me an answer.

"Chasing the sun again I guess." I shrugged.

"Can I come with you?" Tyler asked me.

"Only a certain distance." I nodded. Tyler walked with me to the ocean pier, me finding it weird that there was someone with me.

Tyler kept asking me questions about myself and why I chase the sun but I didn't really give him proper answers.

Once we got the the sandy area cornered off by water I walked down the the end of land.

My camera firmly in my hands, I brought it up to my face. I closed one eye to get better focus and snapped the photo of the pink, purple and blue sky.

"That's really good." Tyler complimented.

"Thank you." I smiled. No one else has ever seen my photography.

"Why do you walk the same path every time? The are clear marks in the sand." Tyler asked.

"This lines the only way for me to get the pictures in the same place." I told him. He just nodded.

"Now's the part of the journey where I'd like to be alone." I told Tyler.

"Okay. Bye Eliana." He smiled as he spoke.

"Bye Tyler."