Epilouge.

Tyler Joseph-

Seven years, two months and twenty six days later I was reading the note again. After all, I was about to go sing Eliana's song, the one I wrote for her.

"Dear Tyler (Boy in blue).
I'm sorry for what I did. I'm sorry for making your life more difficult.
Tyler, I loved you. You made me happy for a while.
I had a small crush on you. You kissed me.
You were my first and last kiss.
You were my first and last friend.
I loved you.
I'm sorry though, for leaving you. I kinda didn't want to. I just had to leave everything else.
I hope you succeed with singing with your ukulele, write me a song. Even if it's sad.
Thank you Tyler, I loved you.
I never chased the sun, I chased the sky. The place my mother told me I go when I die.
That was always the sky.
I loved you.

Eliana "Anathema" Joy. (I'm my own anathema)"

"Tyler, you okay?" My friend and band member, Josh asked me.

"Yeah, I'll be alright. Just preparing to sing 'Anathema'." I told him. He gave me a quick hug before we both walked out on stage. I then sang 'Anathema', dedicating each word to Eliana.

~

Thank god it's over I hate this story so much.

Eliana is based off a girl I knew. She took her life the way Eliana did and Anathema reminds me of her, which is why these last few chapters have been the most difficult ones to write.

I wrote it to let you know me a little better. I just had the random idea and I thought it would be a story like the forest fic, it's sad but addictive.

Tbh, I don't think this will ever become like that. I hate it.

Anyway, I love you all xx