Eight.

Thanks to sodunwithjess   for wiping my tears. (Not physically but emotionally if you get what I mean)

Eliana Joy-

The next day at the beach started to remind me of the short amount of time I had left with Tyler.

The clouds made it seem so sad since they were covering the bright shine of the sunset.

I sat down for a while, the waves hitting my bare feet. It didn't feel as pleasing as it usually would.

"Hey Eliana! You okay?" Tyler asked.

"The cloud are just making me feel sad. They're just covering all the bright sunshine that usually puts me in a good mood." I explained to the person who had become my best friend within eight days.

"You don't need the sun to cheer you up, as long as you can see something positive and bright. Just let loose a little." Tyler smiled before helping me up.

"Tag, you're it." He whispered before running off to the other side of the beach. I set my camera down and ran after him. I patted him on the back lightly as I laughed.

"You're it now." I laughed before running off. I was very fast so Tyler didn't catch up with me for quite a while.

"You're it." He huffed, clearly out of breath.

I then picked my camera up and took a picture of the sky. The clouds didn't seem as upsetting anymore.

"Thanks Tyler." I smiled at the boy.

"Any day, Eliana." He smiled back.