Three.

Eliana Joy-

The next day, I was running late again. I quickly ran toward the ocean only to see Tyler sitting there.

He was wearing a blue shirt and creamish shorts.

My mind instantly went to what I would write if I'd have the picture of him in front of the sunset. I quickly snapped the photo before walking down to Tyler.

"Eliana, hi." Tyler mumbled.

"What's wrong?" I asked, seeing that something was on his mind.

I could read people's feeling, very easily. I could just tell when they had a lot on their mind.

"Nothing really." Tyler lied.

"Nope, something is wrong." I insisted.

"How do you know?" He asked. I then sat down next to him with my legs crossed.

"I can just see it in people. I can tell if there's something bothering them or not. It's just, easy." I shrugged. "Now will you tell me what you're thinking about?" I asked.

"Well, this trip is just a holiday and I'm starting to enjoy having another friend. It's kinda that I don't want to leave." Tyler told me, using his fingers to draw in the sand.

"Well, we just have to make the most of the time we have." I answered.

"Yeah, yeah lets do that." Tyler nodded.

"Make sure to wear swimming trunks tomorrow. I wanna play in the water." I told him, motioning toward the ocean.

"Okay. I'm guessing you're gonna go now then?" Tyler asked.

"Yeah, see you Tyler." I smiled before running off toward my treehouse.