Fifteen.

Last chapter now.

This may be very, very triggering so if you're triggered by mentions of suicide, suicidal thoughts or anything like that, I'm sorry to let you down.

Dm me in that case and I'll write a personal alternative ending for you.

Tyler Joseph-

At half past nine I left the hotel. I left to the forest, where Eliana had her treehouse.

Ten o'clock is the time I was supposed to be there, and it was ten o'clock when I got there.

I looked toward the treehouse seeing something that disturbed me.

Eliana hanging from the tree by a rope.

"No." I whispered. I rushed up the ladder to the treehouse, knowing she'd left it to get up. 

The rope was knotted several times, me attempting to unknot it. None of my attempts had worked. I found a knife in the treehouse and sliced the rope, hoping Eliana still had a chance. I dialled 911, telling them where we were.

The treehouse's walls were all covered, three in carved writing, one with Polaroid pictures.

Once the paramedics told me she was gone, I took time to search the treehouse. To see if I'd at least made her happy.

I read the words under each picture, them all forming a long poem.

'I've been chasing since I was a fourteen year old little girl.

Nobody knew about my chase, my gallery grew as I ran my race.

That was until I met you, my favourite boy in blue.

My eyes opened wide and I found something new.

Can you understand me? Boy in blue? I actually never want you to.

If you ever understood I knew you'd chase too.

All my statements are some sort of metaphor. If you understand them you understand me.

But if you understand, you'd want to leave this place too. The clouds would make you feel down and the sun would dislike you.

I wouldn't wish that on you, never ever. It's like a nightmare come true.

This world is a scary place, we always stare death in the face.

And that's the reason to my chase, the chase I started as a young little girl.

Why did I meet you? I don't regret out friendship at all you just make things difficult.

I'm sorry I'm being set free. This just wasn't the place for me.

Now, I'm a goner and like these birds I'll fly away. Thank you boy in blue, for letting me know you. "

I cried. I cried so hard. I'd never cried like that before.

I saw so many things carved into the walls. Such as "I want to know, I want to see" and "drown me".

I then saw my name. "Tyler made me feel safe" was carved beautifully. I made her feel safe.

I then saw a folded piece of paper with my name on. I picked it up, reading the note, tears still streaming down my cheeks.

"From Eliana "Anathema" Joy. (I'm my own anathema)"