Fourteen.

Eliana Joy-

The last day I was going to the ocean finally rolled in.

I took a picture, a few birds flying by as I did. It was my absolute favourite photo, and I already knew what I was going to write on it.

"Hey Eliana, today is the day." Tyler smiled. 

"Yeah, today is the day." I sighed.

"What's wrong?" Tyler asked me.

"Nothing, I'm just kinda worried that you'll be disappointed."  I told him.

"I won't be. When are we going there?" Tyler questioned.

"Well, I need to prepare a little. Maybe you can come at ten?" I suggested, the clock now being eight.

"Sure. Are you going to go prepare now?" Tyler asked.

"Yeah. I'm sorry." I smiled slightly, standing up.

"Hey Eliana?" Tyler asked, so I turned back and looked at him. He then kissed me.

"Tyler... you just?" I stuttered.

"Yeah, I'm sorry. You probably don't like me and I shouldn't like you since we've only known each other for a few days." Tyler rushed, apologising.

"It's fine, I should be the one apologising. Tyler I am so sorry." I sighed. I then turned around hearing him yell my name, but I was already running.

I ran to the treehouse, up the ladder and grabbed the paper and pen I had up there. I first wrote the letter to Tyler, hoping it would numb the pain of my actions a little.

After that I wrote on the picture.

I then grabbed all my necessities and did what I'd planned to do.