Four.

Eliana Joy-

The next day, I went to the ocean a little earlier than usual.

Tyler sat there, drawing in the sand again.

My pace quickened as I walked up to him, this time his shorts being blue. Well, they were probably swimming trunks.

"Hey Tyler." I called out.

"Oh, hi Eliana." He called back, standing up and brushing himself off. He then walked up to me. I gave Tyler a slight hug.

I let go of Tyler and took my summer dress off, revealing a simple, pink bikini.

"Let's go swim." I laughed, Tyler quickly following me. He took his shirt off and got in the water.

Tyler and I messed around a lot, splashing each other with water and such.

Just before the sun was setting I ran up through the sand and grabbed my camera. Tyler and I took a picture of ourselves together before getting out of the water. I then took a picture of the sunset, keeping both pictures.

"Eliana, what do you do with the pictures? Like, a scrapbook? Or, do you just throw them away?" Tyler asked me.

"I have a treehouse in the forest where I keep the pictures. I can show you where it is as long as you don't go up until I say you can. That might take weeks by the way." I told Tyler.

"I won't go up." Tyler smiled. "I promise."

And so I ended up showing Tyler my treehouse, not letting him go inside.