Thirteen.

Eliana Joy-

Tomorrow Tyler was seeing the treehouse.

Tomorrow was the last time I'd see him. Tomorrow I'd take my last photo.

I would be starting something new somewhere else.

"Hey Tyler, are you excited about tomorrow?" I asked.

"Yeah. I actually am. It's so exciting that I'll get to see all your photos at the same time. Like a collection." Tyler smiled. I wasn't looking forward to it, not to his reaction. Just my actions.

"I don't think you should be. It's not special. It's probably just gonna disappoint you." I sighed.

"Why? It's probably gonna be great." Tyler reassured me.

Yeah. Great. I thought, letting out a breath I didn't realise I'd held.

"You seem so calm today. If the treehouse is so secret, you'd surely be nervous." Tyler told me, confused.

"I'm just knowing that I'll be able to rest properly after tomorrow. That's all." I told him, leaning my head on his shoulder. I grabbed the camera that was next to us in the sand. Tyler and I were sitting in the sand with our feet in the water.

I took a picture of us before taking another one of the water.

"Are they going up in the treehouse?" Tyler asked.

"The one of the sky is. If you don't want the other one it probably is too." I told Tyler, holding the picture of us out to him.

"I'm gonna keep this, I'm saving for life."