3 ~ Unanswered Questions

"So Harry. How often do these returns happen?" Sirius asked.

"Well. I don't have a total number for you. There could be hundreds out there, but as far as I know. We get one or 2 every few weeks or so. It's great people who died too early in life are coming back. Almost like they had something to finish. I just hope You-know-who doesn't come back."

"Do you think Lily and- I mean your Mum and Dad will return?" Sirius asked nervously. "It's likely." Harry answered with a face of hope.

"I just hope Fred comes back." Ginny cried. "I know." Harry said comforting his wife.

Suddenly an owl flew to the door and slipped a letter through the letter box.

Dear Mr. Potter,
We need you at the Ministry early tomorrow morning. 5:00 am to be exact. We understand you early left today during this important time, but I must sadly inform you about the paper work you need to fill out on Sirius Black's unexpected return.
     - Kingsley Shacklebolt

"Ugh. Just wonderful. I've called to work early. There's tons of paperwork waiting for me tomorrow. I think I'm going to bed early." Harry told the group.

"Sirius, you can sleep in the spare bedroom right there." Harry showed Sirius to the spare room and set him up for the night.

"Hey Harry." said Sirius.

"Yes?" Harry Answered. "I am so proud of you. You have done incredible things. I just wish I could have been there for you." Sirius told him.

"Well. Nothing's better than having you here now." Harry explained. "You know, I am really hoping mum and dad come back." Harry continued.

Sirius sighed and looked up at Harry. "They loved you with all their hearts, Harry." He told him, "And I believe they will come back, just as I did with time."

Harry and Sirius gave each other a smile. They sure had lots of catching up to do. And this was just the beginning.