7 ~ Patfoot and Prongs

McGonagall left a few minutes later to leave them to reconnect. The sound of voices filled the house.

"What going on out here." Sirius walked out rubbing his eyes.

"Sirius?" James said shocked.

"James?" Sirius recognized him.

"James! Your back!" Sirius exclaimed with tears in his eyes.

   "Earlier this morning." James told Sirius.

"Sirius!" Lily cried. "Oh Lily!" He answered. "Sirius returned a day before you two!" Ginny announced.

"Sirius, you died?" James asked.

"I died fighting along side Harry." Sirius told. James, Sirius and Lily continued to catch up with each other.

"I begged for Harry, but Hagrid never let me have him. I was devastated I couldn't take him and raise him they way you would have wanted." Sirius told Lily and James.

"I was locked up in Azkaban not long after. I was framed by Wormtail that I was the one who sold your hiding place to the dark lord. But it was Wormtail who had done it." James and lily were furious. They would have never in their lives suspected Peter to have done it.

"Well, I've gotta go. It's almost 5. I have to get to work." Harry told his family. "Bye, love." Ginny waved. Harry gave her a kiss just before he apparated away.