Seventeen

"Camz," Lauren called and the brunette looked up, only to be met with the flash of a camera, "smile."

"Lauren!" Camila screeched, "I wasn't ready!"

Lauren only smiled as the picture came out of the blue Polaroid in her hands; "I found my camera."

"That's disgusting," Camila stated simply, finally catching sight of the picture.

She was staring straight into the camera, a small smile on her lips and her hair was caressing her face.

Any other person would have found the pure effortlessness absolutely breathtaking.

"No it's not," Lauren argued, "you care too much."

"Let me take one of you then, if you don't care," Camila challenged and Lauren realised the trap she'd been put in. She didn't particularly want her picture taken without any preparation but she wasn't about to be a hypocrite.

Or proven wrong by Camila.

She handed the younger girl the camera, who smiled smugly.

"I'm gonna keep this till you aren't prepared and then I'll take one," She told her triumphantly.

"You snake, I thought you'd take one right now," Lauren said accusingly, narrowing her eyes.

"That'd be to easy Lolo, you have to experience the same panic you caused me," Camila tapped her nose with her index finger and Lauren rolled her eyes.

"Whatever, can we order takeout cause I can't be bothered to cook and I don't trust you near fire," She stated and Camila frowned.

"And why not?" She asked defensively.

"Oh how do I put this? You're oblivious, you're the clumsiest person I've ever met, you're freaked out by the sight of knives and you couldn't make an omelet that time," Lauren listed the reasons off her fingers and Camila shoved her.

"That's not true," She protested, "I'm only scared of knives if it's used as a weapon," She sassed but Lauren only laughed as she walked to the kitchen to order in silence.

"I hope you like margarita."

"You could've at least ordered pineapple," Camila sulked when she came back into the room and Lauren suddenly looked disgusted.

"Ew," She stated simply.

"You're ew," She immediately responded defensively, offended that someone could suggest pizza could ever be ew.

Because it couldn't.

Not much later there was a knock and Lauren walked over to the door.

"They're gonna think you're fat ordering for yourself," Camila called, stepping out of view because she was still a missing person.

Lauren looked over her shoulder, laughing and Camila took action.

The flash of the Polaroid clicked and Camila smirked as the photo printed out.

"Awe, cute," She stated and Lauren flipped her off before opening the door, collecting the food before setting it on the kitchen table.

Lauren opened her mouth to to argue but Camila raised an eyebrow in warning.

"Don't be a hypocrite Lauren, now, how pretty do you look."

"Pretty fed up of your attitude," Lauren quipped, fetching two plates before sitting on the chair.

Camila scoffed in offence, sitting opposite her and placing a piece of pizza on her plate.

Lauren had also ordered a side of wedges and cookies for after.