Sixty Six

Lucy and Lauren both shared a glance before sprinting up the stairs. Lauren knew it wasn't Camila, she knew how Camila sounded but she couldn't push the worry out of her head.

She pushed through the crowds of unfazed people who weren't concerned in the slightest about the screaming, either too drunk or too happy to care.

She could hear the other girls following as they ran towards the room, Lucy getting there first. She flung the door open and both girls burst into the bedroom.

Vero was sat up in the bed, tangled in bed sheets and a terrified look on her face but what was more concerning was the empty space next to her.

"Where's Camila?" Lauren asked urgently, looking around the room desperately. Lucy had already pulled Vero off the bed and into her arms and was holding the now crying girl tightly.

"Blood on the bed," Vero sobbed as if that explained it but it was enough of the answer for them to cause a feeling of dread in their stomachs.

"Where the fuck is she Vero?" Lauren snapped, turning to the other girl who shook her head.

"Lo, hey. Let's check the rest of the rooms," Alexa grabbed her hand, squeezing it reassuringly.

And they did. They checked every room in the fucking house and Camila was still no where to be seen.

"Where is she? Why can't we find her?" Lauren whimpered, running her hands through her hair and tugging on it.

"Maybe she's gone for a walk? She probably needed some air," Normani suggested.

"No because she wouldn't go without telling me. She'd be too scared," Lauren shook her head rapidly.

"Lets ask anyone if they've seen her, she's pretty hard to miss," Alexa suggested.

They asked near on every person in the house, each answering the same as the last, that no they hadn't seen her.

"Hey, have you seen Camila?" Alexa grabbed onto a boy's arm and he turned around.

"Lauren's girl? No but two men came in looking for her," He informed them and Lauren's head shot up.

"Who? Did you tell them where she was?" She questioned urgently.

"I don't know and yeah, she's crazy. The little bitch pushed me," The boy scoffed and Lauren's face drained of color.

"She's five foot two, I don't think it hurt you that bad," Normani snapped, wrapping an arm around Lauren who looked on the verge of breaking down.

"She's psychotic, she needs locking up again," The words had barely left his mouth before Lauren's fist connected with his face. The boy stumbled, not having time to regain his balance before Lauren punched him again, effectively knocking him to the floor.

And the she was straddling his waist, throwing punches wherever she could reach. "You fucking dick. It's your fault. You hurt her. And now they've got her. They've fucking got her."

Lauren was sobbing hysterically by this point, blindly hitting the boy's chest and Normani pulled her off him, onto her feet and into her arms.

"They've got Camila. They've go-ot her," She cried, twisting to try and escape the grip.

"Get the fuck out of the house now before I make you," Keana said lowly, turning to the  boy who had blood streaming down her face.

"You're all crazy! I hope they fucking murder her," The boy spat. He didn't even have time to turn before Keana's foot connected with his crotch, causing him to fall to the ground.