Seventy Five

"You look cute," Camila smiled, walking into the bedroom.

Lauren was stood in front of the mirror, wearing a black t-shirt dress with a cut out on her chest. She paired with it with impossibly high black heels and a leather jacket.

"Do you think? I don't know," Lauren frowned doubtfully, biting her lip as she examined herself.

"Yeah, you look gorgeous," Camila told her truthfully.

"I can't find anything nice," Lauren huffed, gesturing to the pile of clothes on her bed.

"You look nice in everything," Camila pointed out with a laugh. Her smile faded when Lauren never joined in and she walked towards her. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing looks good on me," Lauren exclaimed tearfully and Camila cupped her face.

"Hey, don't cry. You'll ruin your makeup. And everything looks good on you Lo, you're stunning," She reassured her.

"Yeah but look at you," Lauren sniffled, gesturing to Camila.

The younger Latina was wearing a short leather crop top and ripped black jeans because as much as her injures had improved, there were still remaining bruises and grazes that she didn't feel like showing.

"We aren't the same person. It'd be weird if you looked like me, I wouldn't want to date myself," Camila joked, hoping to lighten the mood. Lauren cracked a small smile and Camila reached out to tuck a piece of hair behind her ear.

"Do you think I look fat?" Lauren's voice broke with insecurity and Camila's face dropped in horror.

"No! Lauren, oh my god, you can't be serious. Look at you, you're beautiful!" She exclaimed, her hands dropping to rest of the older girl's hips, "you have freaking abs Lo!"

"Yeah but I haven't worked out in a while and I'm losing them," Lauren argued.

"You aren't. I can confirm because I spend every night cuddled up to you and I can feel them," Camila disagreed, "you aren't fat Lauren. You have a figure to die for. Aren't you the one who told me not to listen to stupid boys?"

"Yeah," Lauren mumbled and Camila nodded affirmatively.

"Exactly. The same goes for you. You're breathtakingly beautiful Lauren, everyone with eyes would agree," Camila told her, kissing her softly, "anyway, he's just jealous of me because I've got the prettiest girl in the whole world, inside and out."

"I think it was more because he was jealous of me but okay," Lauren murmured with a smile.

"He was jealous of both of us. Look at us, we're hot," Camila said cockily and Lauren laughed. "Now, finish getting ready or we're gonna be late to the party."

The party was at Perrie's house. It was a last minute thing and Camila had begged Lauren relentlessly until she finally agreed to go.

It was obvious as soon as they got outside that it wasn't a 'small gathering' like they'd first been told.

They hunted out Perrie who they found in the kitchen, rummaging through the fridge.

"Hi!" She exclaimed when she saw them, "Mila you scared us so much!"

"I've been told," Camila laughed as she was pulled into a hug.

"Do you want a drink? You deserve a drink. Tequila shots?" Perrie beamed, holding out the bottle and a cup full of ice.

"I can't drink. Medication," Camila explained and Lauren took the bottle, following the British girl to the island.

They were quickly poured shots and Lauren tipped it down her throat, screwing her face up at the familiar burning sensation.