Twenty Seven

"You said it," Lauren stammered out in shock and Camila looked her in the eye.

"Yeah, I did," She whispered, her finger tracing Lauren's defined jawline, "I do, I love you so much."

"And I love you," Lauren smiled, "an indescribable amount."

"Good, 'cause I'd be sad if you never," Camila's eyes twinkled and Lauren rolled her eyes playfully.

"You don't have to worry about that being a problem," She told her and Camila buried her head into Lauren's neck, placing a soft kiss on the skin before allowing herself to drift to sleep.
                                        •••
"Lauren you know because you love me," Camila smiled sweetly, sliding up to Lauren who was sat at the island, scrolling through her laptop.

"I don't," Lauren said seriously, turning to meet Camila's eye.

"Yeah you do," Camila brushed it off with a smile.

"Whatever sweet pea, what are you trying to talk me into?" Lauren raised an eyebrow and Camila huffed at the fact she'd been caught, not like it was totally obvious at all.

"Can Ally visit me today, please," She dragged out the please, looking up at her with wide eyes.

"Of course, only cause I want company besides you, you're boring," Lauren teased her.

"You don't believe that, I'm the best thing that's happened to you," Camila squeezed her cheeks and Lauren pushed her fingers away.

"Do that again and I'm breaking up with you," She warned seriously.

"You wouldn't break up with me, you think I'm too damn cute," Camila smirked and Lauren scoffed.

"You're too damn annoying," She corrected, diverting her attention back to her laptop and Camila stood behind her, wrapping her arms around her waist.

"What are you doing?" She asked, leaning her chin on her shoulder.

"I'm researching my next person because I have nothing better to do with my life apparently," Lauren sighed sarcastically and Camila kissed her cheek.

"You haven't done 'it' to anyone since Brad, huh?" She questioned and Lauren shook her head.

"Much to my fathers distaste. I didn't want to risk you getting hurt again so I told my father I was 'recovering from a heavy cold' and he believe me," She laughed dryly and Camila smiled.

"I'll be fine, I promise. Don't let me cause your family arguments," She opened and closed her mouth repeatedly, causing her bony chin to dig into Lauren's shoulder.

"Cameeela stop," The green-eyed girl whined, shrugging her shoulder to try and shake her off.

"No no no," Camila chanted and Lauren flicked her forehead with her thumb and index finger.

"Go call Ally, dork," She scoffed and Camila smiled happily.

"Okay, thank you," She rushed out and Lauren kissed her cheek.

"I love you," She mumbled against the tanned skin and Camila's grin grew wider as she pulled away, standing up straight.

Lauren hadn't expected a response, she knew Camila wouldn't feel completely comfortable saying it back and she honestly didn't care. She knew she loved her and that was enough.

"Now go call Ally," She nodded and Camila nodded eagerly, practically running off but spinning on her heel before she could leave the room.

"And can you please not tell Ally what you're doing on the computer, she'd have a heart attack," She laughed and Lauren nodded, rolling her eyes playfully.