Author's Note

Now that my book is finished, I just wanted to ask you guys a few things as well as just inform you guys in general.

If you haven't read this book already, do not read this note as it contains spoilers.

1) I won't be editing my book right now because my boards have started.

2) All the Bengali's out there, help me out a bit. Suggest some Bengali words and terms that I could use in my story. Suggest some typical traditions, dressing style, food etc. that was present in India in 1899.

3) I know I've missed out on a few things that I wrote in this book like the mysterious mark on Alex's neck as well as the Viola person who caused a fight between Matthew and Alexander. I know, I'm sorry. I will fix these mistakes once I edit my story.

4) I hope you are happy with how the book ended (it ends in the Epilogue). If not, you can suggest some ways I could fix my book. Constructive criticism is always welcome, but please don't be harsh ;)

5) Even though there was no way possible that my book could have taken place at that time, but still, history students, you too help me out a bit. Give some tips and tell me things about this book (history wise) that I can fix.

6) Once this book is edited, few things will change. Like, yesterday I was going through this book and realized that Anvesha always stays hyper in the start of the book. I want to change that to match her nature as an intelligent girl. And Matthew's feelings ending for her was also sort of abrupt (or it wasn't? What do you think?)

6) Here's a fact, I almsot deleted this book at chapter 6. But then I don't know what happened that I decided to keep it. Thank God for that, of I wouldn't have met amazing people like you!

That's it. I love you guys a lot and thanks for always being there for my book.

Bye!