Chapter 5

Hey my little readers! So I apologize for not writing over the weekend, I've been really busy! *crowd gasps* now now, let's calm down here, how about you just get reading, okay?

"Bye you three," Suzie shouted out as Riley, Kyle, and I walked down the stone steps.

I waved to her and turned around to walk properly down the steps next to the two boys.

"They seem nice," I said happily which caused Riley to smile.

He turned to me and winked. "Glad you think so. So were you afraid of meeting them?"

I nodded. "Yeah, I was freaking out in my head about spiders the whole time."

I heard Kyle snicker. "You're lucky they didn't do it while you were fake sleeping."

My eyes widened. "Would they have done it?"

In a matter of seconds Kyle was in my face doing his creepy smile. "Oh yes. In fact-"

Kyle was cut short with a fist making contact with his face. Then he began to tumble down the steps, again. Each step his body hit, he would release a swear word. "What did I say about scaring her Kyle!"

My face went a tad bit pale.

"Don't worry Willow, he'll be okay."

I shook my head. "No, it's just that... I'm just thinking about how much he's fallen down these steps."

Riley began to laugh and bent down.

I cocked my eyebrow.

He pointed to his back. "Get on my back, it'll be fun."

A smile lit my face and I nodded my head ferociously. "Yes yes!"

I quickly scrambled to him and got onto his back, squealing like a little kid.

He stood up and started to laugh. "Gosh Willow, your so cute."

A blush crept up my neck but I didn't stop squealing with excitement.

We continued down the steps until we reached the bottom where Kyle was lying face first.

Riley bent down, still keeping me on his back, and began poking Kyle. "Dude, that was quite the trip. You need to watch your step."

"Uuuuuhhhhhh."

I couldn't help but giggle. It was just to funny.

"Ok, we'll meet you at my place."

Kyle groaned and Riley got back up and began to walk.

When we passed the gates from Suzie and Damian's house, there was small movement from the corner of my eye.

"Umm, big brother?"

Riley turned and faced a little girl with Fox Face. She was the most adorable thing ever. She had two pigtails with blonde curly hair. She was wearing a pink dress that went to her knees and was barefoot. So freaking adorable, and the best part was that she looked eight or so.

Riley walked over to her and bent down. "Hey Heaven."

So this was Heaven, she's just so cute.

She looked up at me and a smile lit up on her face. "Princess!"

I giggled. "Hi."

She curtsied then looked up at me. "I was just wondering if, umm, if I'm aloud to have your trusty companion stay with me tonight."

"Now Heaven," Riley started.

I shook my head. "No Riley, it's fine." I smiled at Heaven and nodded. "In fact, he can stay with you as long as you want, he's probably happy now that there's more people to give him attention."