Chapter 12

Woah bros, woah. I know I'm amazing, but please, calm down with the autographs, my stories aren't THAT great. XD That, my little readers, is my speech I will give when I become famous!!!!! Ah, am I thinking to big? Yeah you're right. You know what, let's just stick with wattpad, I think that's better than being famous, cuz ya know, famous people be snotty.....I'm sorry, I just wanted to add a little sass in that sentence. Anyways, you guys are probably not going to read this, soooooooo, I BE SASSY!!!!......no, I lied, I'm not the sassy type, I'm the rainbows and butterfly type of girl.....I've never cussed in my life.....why am I annoying you guys with this authors note? I don't know, but hey, I'm just a girl, talking/writing to you, my little- *gets slapped in face by kitkatxxsparky* Jackie, shut up! Just write your book! *hangs head* yes ma'am.

More students began to shift when they reached the parking lot of the school, and it was scary. There were brown, gray, and white wolves everywhere. When they finished shifting, they'd sniff the air and all run in the same direction.

"R-Riley, they all just darted away," I stuttered.

Riley nodded and pulled me by the hand towards his car. Why we were going to the car, I don't know.

"They sniffed out the intruder, or intruders. We don't know if there's a pack of them or not," he answered.

When we reached his car, he quickly unlocked it and put me into the passenger seat. Then he buckled me up and looked me in the eyes.

"Willow, listen to me. I don't want you leaving this car. You will stay put."

He was commanding me. He was commanding me to stay in a car while he went to go hunt down rouges.

"B-but Riley! Do you really think the car is the safest place? For all you know one could come here and-"

He held up his hand to silence me. "Do as I say Willow. If you got hurt- just stay put. Promise me that you will."

"I-I promise. But Riley-" I was about to counter his argument, but he stepped away from the car, shut the door, then locked it.

I looked at him with pleading eyes through the window, but he just shrugged me off. Instead, he did something I didn't expect to see.
He shifted.

His form began to deform and grow hair. Then he grew to a massive size, bigger than the car I sat in. He was literally the biggest wolf I had ever seen.

His furry coat was slick black with a patch of white hair on his forehead. His eyes were a glistening silver that somehow showed power.

My eyes widened. He was magnificent. He was beautiful.

He took a step from the car then released a ferocious howl. It echoed through the school grounds, most likely heard throughout the whole town. Then he darted, away from the school, and away from me.

I pressed my hand against against the window.

"Riley..."

'It's for the best,' Accalia said. 'Its his duty, he's protecting us and his town. It's what an alpha has to do.'

I shook my head. "But I have a feeling I should go with him."

Accalia grunted. 'Well you're wrong Willow. We must listen to our mate.'

"But," I whimpered. "Remember the feeling I had in our village, when I felt those rouges in the forest, but I didn't trust it. Our pack died because of me, because I didn't tell anyone about my feeling. Maybe we should start listening to it now, so no one else dies."

I didn't realize I was crying until I felt tears hit my hand that was in my lap.

'But you're the luna,' Accalia stated. 'Lunas don't fight.'