Prologue

I sat, drumming my fingers on the surface of the table. Looking up again, I sighed noticing that the person I was looking for still hadn't showed up.

Great. Just great.

After so long of tracking this guy, he decides to not show up. If I hadn't been trained to not lose my patience, I would have punched something... Or someone. I'm not overly picky which.

Taking a moment to tug at the sleeves of my leather jacket, I leaned back into the über worn sofa. In case you were wondering, I was sitting in some ridiculously crowded night club where people don't seem to realize how many drinks are enough to get drunk. I swear, some of those people were going to get  liver cancer or something.

I'd been sitting in the same place for over 3 hours and I was just about ready to get up and leave, marking this lead as a bust when the door swung open.

Finally.

I sat up straight and let my eyes follow the person who just entered Night Chaos. Raven black hair with the occasional blue streak, icy blue eyes, tall and well built and let's not forget the signature black stud. This was definitely Aaron Matthew. Sounds normal enough but really, he was the son of a major weapons dealer and on his way to follow into daddy dearest's footsteps. After days of tracing phone calls, credit card balances, following random people and stalking all possibly related people, Aaron Matthew had slipped up. He was good at hiding, I'd give him that. But he wasn't good enough.

I tapped my earpiece in a pattern of three two four and waited for the static that signalled that it had come to life.

Hello earpiece. Welcome from the land of the dead.

"Target locked," I whispered.

I watched as the target strutted his way to the bar directly parallel to my table. Arrogant idiot. It was his over confidence in the belief that he was smarter than me that let me know where he was.

Slipping out of my seat, I avoided all sweaty drunk bodies on the dance floor as I made my way to the bar. Taking a seat next to the target, I ordered a beer and waited for the drink to show up. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Aaron look me up and down. Ugh. "Well, hello," his deep voice said from my right. I took a deep breath. Show time. Turning to him with a dazzling smile, I let myself analyze him quickly. 

Let me take this moment to emphasize how much of an over confident idiot this guy was.
(An idiot the size of Godzilla)

"Hi," I said curtly. I turned back around and wrapped a hand around the bottle of beer in front of me. "I'm Aaron,"he continued, pretending that I was interested. "Serena," I lied through my teeth. "What a mysterious name. Then again, it seems only fitting," Aaron said charmingly. I'm assuming, anyways. To this day, I have no idea why that doofus was called a ladies man. "Why, thank you," I giggled. Aaron smirked. Here we go.

So, after spending the next one and a half hour trying to chat 'Serena' up, Aaron suggested that we go somewhere more private. Finally to get some work done. It was past midnight and I was tired. I nodded my head and let him lead me to the old elevator in the corner. It was one of those kind in which you had to physically slide that metal gate thing. In the mean time, this dude was eyeing me like I was a sack of meat.

Aaron stepped forward and invaded my personal space. His face was inches from mine. Not gonna happen, sweety. Without wasting time, I stepped on his foot, kneed him in the no-no spot and kicked his calf. Aaron fell onto his knees, clutching his man-hood.

I rolled my eyes. Wimp. With that, I brought my elbow down on to his head and knocked him out cold.

So yes, when the door opened, I was looming over the unconscious body of some major bad boy. I huffed. Slipping my hands under his arms, I pulled him up and dragged him out the door. We were in some corridor with several doors from which sounds of sex could be heard. I shuddered.

Not the most pleasant sound to listen to, if you catch my drift. 

Finding the nearest unlocked door, I dragged him into it and dropped him onto the floor once I was sure that the door would be able to close without amputating his legs.

Nudging his body with my boot, I deemed him unconscious enough. Bringing a finger up to my earpiece, I muttered a "Mission complete" and waited for the ejection team to show up.

In the meantime, I played Fruit Ninja on my phone.

"Agent 210, open the door," a gruff voice from outside said. My eyes narrowed. Silently, I moved across the room and glanced out of the hole.

Sure enough, four guys were standing outside in business suits.

Unlocking the door, I let them in. As soon as the last dude was in, I was out and into the elevator. I needed some sleep. I hadn't been in a proper bed for 5 days. You can see how that made me cranky.

The club was still filled to the brim with drunk people looking for a corner in which they could do the 'dirty'. Gagging, I speed walked my way out of the entrance and shoved my way past the line of people outside. 

"Hey little sis," I whirled around and came face to face with a tall and well built dude with dark brown hair and sky blue eyes. My brother.

"Hey Noah," I grinned at him.

He wrapped an arm around my shoulders. "Good work. I mean, I know that you can do better but still. Especially since we've had continuous missions," Noah complimented, leading me towards the black Lamborghini parked nearby. "... Thanks?" I stated unsurly of whether I'd just been insulted by the dork or not.

"You're welcome," Noah nodded, grinning at me. I rolled my eyes and let out a quiet laugh.

"Gosh, sis. You look like a drowned racoon," he commented. I looked at him incredulously. "You really know how to boost my self esteem, Noah,"I shook my head. Noah chuckled. "Well, come one then. We have to meet up with Ace in the morning. Team meeting or something. I think we're gonna go to Prime City'" Noah ruffled my hair. I slapped away his hand, slipped under his arm and got into the car from the passenger side.

"Thanks for the choice of letting me drive. Really appreciate it," Noah drawled. "Yeah sure. Do you want a crashed car that you'll probably have to pay for?" I asked him, gazing out of the window. "I'll drive. Get some sleep,"  he yelped.

I shot him a triumphant smirk. He stuck his tongue out at me, and being the mature person that I am, I did the same. Then, I turned back to the window and slowly my eyes closed, letting the sleep envelope me.

My name is Cameron Strong. I am 16 years old and I work for the Secret Intelligence Agency.