Emerge Elite

6th September, Thursday, 9:46 pm

The fight seemed to have already begun.

Justice (Sky) ran straight towards a large bulky robot, grabbed a nearby pole and used to side kick that shit with both legs. Her increased strength came into play and she left a huge dent in the robot's chest.

The robots were the same ones that I fought during my little team up with Thunderflames and Aquagreen, only the amount of robots seemed to have increased to, like, 70. And incase you can't imagine these robot things that keep popping up in this story, they basically look like the robot army from Age of Ultron and the bigass robot that Justice just kicked looked pretty much like Ultron.

Up front and to the right stood Comet (Eve), a golden forcefield surrounding her with her arms in front of her and a fierce expression on her masked face. Then she moved her hands in a gathering motion and the forcefeild was literally torn apart molecule by molecule until it was just a ball of swirling light energy in between her hands. She flung her hands outwards and sent the ball flying towards a cluster of the robots.

Despite her badass moves though, I could see how tired she was getting. She probably has to hold up the light illusions that are currently masking each of their hair and eye colors. The difference Comet's and my illusions is that she has to bend the light individually for each object so that the image that reaches our eye is different to what the thing is originally. I, however, just used telepathic illusions. My illusions made the person believe that what they were seeing was reality.

Comet could easily trick a large number of people whereas my magic required breaking down a person's mental walls, not that it was very hard because it was rare to develop more than 2 mental shields and my magic was strong. If a person had a troubled past they would instinctively create more mental walls but they weren't very strong so it only took slightly more effort.

Anyways, creating light illusions for multiple moving objects was generally more difficult and took a large amount of concentration. No wonder the girl was getting tired.

"Nice of you dweebs to finally join us" Streak said from beside me but befor I could look over she'd already sped away, leaving only the slightest trace of a mint green wisp. "Thanks for the welcome" I muttered, running forward. I gave myself a boost by stepping over the hood of a beat up and old car and jumped, transmutating a robot's head into a bunch of pigeons.

I landed in a perfect crouch while the robot fell down without a twitch. A small smirk spread over my lips once I spotted the Ultron lookalike stalking towards me. If robots had expressions this one would definitely be angry. Drawing its fist back, it went to hook punch my jaw. Ducking underneath its robotic arm, I turned around and elbowed that shit in the face. I whipped around to face it again and surveyed the minimal damage I had caused it. There was a dent in the side of its face and my elbow was hurting like a bitch.

Damn its metal.

Keeping my guard up, the robot and I circled each other like two animals fighting to take over the pack. The robot made the first move, moving with incredible speed for clunky metal. It clocked me right in the mouth. I staggered backwards and brought up my hand to my now busted lip. Working through the pain, I retaliated with a combo of kicks. Front kick, snap kick, turn, back kick, turn, roundhouse kick and step back.

I loved that move.

There were a couple of dents in the robot and I mentally patted my back. Seeing as the robot was looking over the damage, I used the opportunity to gather a ball of magical energy in my hands and flung it towards the robot. My magic seeped inside the robot through whatever openings it could and within seconds, the robot was twitching mess of the street. I rolled my shoulders backwards and straightened up. No weaknesses. No distractions.