Secret Society of Scandalous School Stories

September 1st, Sunday, 7:30 am

"This is so unfair," Noah stated as he lightly hit the steering wheel in front of him. I sighed and nodded in agreement. We were both sitting in Noah's Cadillac Escalade and procrastinating entering the building. The looming structure stood tall and proud. Prime High. 

For the first month or two, we would attend school and then later, Sky, Eve and Olli would show up. In the meantime they had to pretend that they didn't exist and weren't living with Jordan. That included never opening the blinds, only leaving the house when you'd quadruple checked that nobody was around and making next to no noise. They couldn't even order too much pizza. In return, Noah and I had to attend extra school.

Why were we sent here? Because a) this was the most well known high school in Prime City so there was, like a 7/10 chance that Aerofire and Geowater were attending here and b) those two dumbasses would occasionally wise crack references to their school mascot- a flipping wolf. Highschool, I swear. The other 3 chances were that they attended the two other highschool here, but really, Prime High was the best shot we had. 

I sighed one last time before grabbing my backpack, swinging it over my shoulder and bravely jumping out of the car. I straightened out my clothes, rolled my shoulders and marched towards the doors. I was aware of Noah trailing behind me as I slowed my pace. Pushing the double doors open, I paused briefly, taking everything in. There was a row of blue lockers lining the wall infront of me with people leaning on them and talking, bitching, laughing, reading, texting or kissing. Ugh, PDA. 

As people finally noticed Noah and I, there was brief silence in which they sized us up and determined how to stereotype. Hence, we'd both worn neutral clothing. In Noah's case, he'd stuck to the most laid back clothing he could find. It was just a black t-shirt, dark jeans and a dark blue hoodie with the classic Converse shoes. His brown hair was in its usual stylishly messy state.

Once a moment or two had passed, the people slowly returned to their conversations and Noah and I speed walked down the left hallway and turned a right to the office door. Not much to say about the office. The bored-to-her-death lady at the desk gave us our schedules, locker combinations and a handy little map of the school. All our books were already there (courtesy of S.I.A) and we were ready to go. 

Majority of my classes were on the third floor with the other juniors. Noah's were on the fourth and our lockers were on the floor with our classes. The school was huge and well maintained. There were lockers lining one side of the walls in hallways and windows on the opposite. Occasionally, a tall wooden door would stop the endless stream of dark blue lockers. We climbed the stairs in silence. People would part for us on the stairs and then crowd together again. 

I sighed for the umpteenth time that day. Noah looked at me amused. "You sound like some middle-aged lady disappointed in life. Or, you know, the lady from the office below," he stated. "Shut up," I grumbled. He hummed. We came to the hallway that was allotted for the Juniors. "Good luck Cam. Just don't kill anyone and you'll be fine," Noah ruffled my brown hair. "I'll see ya at lunch," he said before turning away and climbing up the fourth flight of stairs. I pursed my lips before turning around and coming face to face with the crowded hallway.

'I'm a secret agent. A couple of random teenagers can't do me any harm. I'm a flipping superhero for crying out loud. This'll be easy'. I took a deep breath at the end of my mental pep talk. Striding into the mess of other teens my age, I checked my locker number again. 311. Yeah, I knew where it was. I could spot it 19 lockers away from the end farther away from me. On the opposite wall, standing out amongst the windows was a bright notice board to which random papers were tacked. 

When I was about 6 feet away from my locker, some noob decided to step in front of me. He had this cocky smirk on his face as he nearly invaded my personal space. I stopped cold and looked at him. "Hey," he said confidently. Raising my eyebrows, I took a step back. "Hi," I offered him a tight-lipped  smile. Apparently, idiots take that for encouragement. "I'm Damon. I couldn't help but notice that you were new. So, would the cute new girl need assistance getting to her locker?" Damon asked.