Realize (2)

Since I missed the feeling of posting new chappies and anticipating the comments, I'll upload early. Hahaha.. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter.
This time, the a couple of the gang will be introduced. ;)

Dedicated to kitkat7 because she waited for this ever since I mentioned Realize in A and D. :)

HAPPY READING!!! ^_^
_________________________________________

Early next morning, Maxine woke up in a daze. She was still not used to waking up in an elegant room that was big enough for two people.

She got out of bed and went directly to the kitchen. Walking pass the living room, she saw Todd sitting at the couch, staring at her. She haven't brushed her teeth, her hair, and she was still wearing her pajamas. Todd was already dressed for school.

"Oh! Sweetie, Todd brought your uniforms. They're in your room. Maybe you haven't noticed," informed Natalie, who just entered the living room.

Maxine widened her eyes. "You've got to be kidding me," she mumbled. Instead of leaving, she managed to complain. "It's only half past six in the morning!"

"It takes thirty minutes by car to get to Sky. And half past seven in the morning, the bell rings and it's the start of homeroom," explained Todd, trying to stop himself from smiling.

"Is that so? Well . . ." Maxine broke off and ran to her bedroom.

She took a very quick shower, then brushed her teeth and her hair. She dressed quickly, faintly noticing what her uniform looked like. She was wearing a red plaid patterned skirt that was a couple of inches above the knee, a tie that was also the same style and fabric as the skirt, while a polo shirt that was beneath the gray coat. After fifteen minutes, she was ready to go.

Now that Maxine's eyes were washed to see things clearly, she noticed how Todd could look so princely. He was wearing the same red plaid patterned tie. Though, his pants were plain black.

"Let's go, then," declared Todd, standing up.

They left the building. Maxine gasped quietly when she saw what they were riding to get to Sky.

It was a limousine.

Well, there were girls who also used this type of vehicle at her former school. But she never once experienced it. She wondered, though.

It looked like it was an everyday life for Todd to use this car, because his expression looked bored as it parked in front of them.

"Thanks, Joe," Todd told Joe when he opened the door for us.

When Maxine climbed in, the chauffeur introduced himself from his seat as 'Joseph the Chauffeur.' She felt weird that she had to address him using that nickname so she decided to call him just 'JC.'

The ride to Sky was quiet. Maxine couldn't bring herself to speak. Unlike yesterday, she felt the aura around Todd change. It was as if Todd wasn't as approachable as he was yesterday. If truth be told, he really wasn't that as approachable neither, but at least he was looking at her unlike now.

She sneaked a look at Todd. His eyes were somewhat cold as he stared out the window. What was wrong with him?

Almost half an hour had passed. Maxine was still unable to talk; she just stared outside the window, absolutely bored. Then, she realized that they entered such huge gates that bore the name of the school:

Sky International Academy

"Sky is the limit."

An Elite High School