Chapter Twelve.

Zayd's P.O.V.

I thought that sharing single bed with Anya will be uncomfortable but I felt so comfortable with her that it was like i could be this way forever.

Wait! What are you trying to say Zayd?
Forever? With Anya?
Snuggled?

I felt Anya passing her fingers through my hair.
It felt what? Amazing?
I couldn't place what it felt, but it felt right.

I moved a little in attempt to be closer to Anya so she could access to my hair properly.
But instead the sun rays hit directly on my closed eyes and i flinched a little, hoping Anya didn't see but I was wrong cause she started laughing.

And her laugh? Allah! It's something i would love to listen every morning after waking up.

Oh! Zayd what's wrong with you? What the hell is happening with you?

I opened my eyes and she instantly removed her hand away from my hair, but I caught it and said," keep doing it, am liking it."

She tried to keep her face expressionless but I know that inside her heart must be beating very fast.
She asked," keep doing what?"

I smiled, and tightened my grip around her waist after leaving her hand and said," you know messing with my hair."

She smiled back and asked," All this time you were awake?"
I nodded saying," yeah am a light sleeper."

She made a funny face and spoke
"Light sleeper huh?You are not light ok? You are damn heavy, now remove your leg, will you?"

I totally forgot that I had kept my leg over her's.
I removed my leg chuckling and just as she sat up, I saw something shining on her neck with rays making it glint and i instantly knew what it is.

I pulled her back on the bed, I was now on top of her
This time i made sure not to put my weight on her.

My hand then went near her neck and i removed the chain she was wearing.
This chain I have been wearing since I was small.
It has my name written on it in arabic.
It's the chain i never remove from my neck.
But how did she get it?

"Where did you find this?" I asked.
"I know it's your's."
She removed the chain and gave it to me.
I took hold of it when suddenly the door of our Hut opened.

"Zayd!" Came a warning voice of a man.
I couldn't see the person, but I clearly knew of whom this voice belonged to.
I closed my eyes and breathed out before opening them and standing up to face that person.

I looked at him.
He was already unhappy with the marriage of Aisha and Arjun.
And i know seeing me and Anya like this will make him more furious.

I felt Anya stand beside me.
His eyes flickered from me to Anya.
He looked at her from top till bottom then looked at me shook his head and muttered "Astagfirullah"

He is a religious person, and the situation he saw us in?
Plus I was not wearing any top and Anya was not wearing anything for bottom.

Anya held my elbow I guess out of fear?

I looked at him, he looked tired am sure that's because he was busy searching for me.
"Dad?" I called out.

He closed his eyes for a brief second before he called Aisha inside and left the Hut.
Aisha had Anya's Saree in her hand.

She handed it to Anya and told me to stand outside while Anya changes.
Aisha also came out with me.

We were standing outside the door of the Hut waiting for Anya to give me my shirt.
I passed my hand through my hair and looked at Aisha.
I knew she wanted to ask me alot of questions.

"Will you just ask?" I finally spoke.
She breathed out and said," same room is fine but same bed?"
"But we didn't do anything." I confessed.

"In the position you were? It didn't look like."
I looked at the chain in my hand and spoke, " first make me wear this."
She took the chain and i turned around so she could clasp it.

"You know dad dislikes Anya right?" She asked.
I nodded turning to face Aisha.
Ofcourse i know.

"And you also know the reason why?"
I nodded again and said," But he agreed Arjun for you."

"It means you don't know the reason why?" Asked Aisha.
I was now confuse.
I couldn't tell Aisha that me and Anya are fake dating cause she could go tell Arjun.

"If you know the reason then just tell me. Stop with your riddles." I was now losing control of my patience.
She spoke," dad never disliked anyone because of their religion. I mean our religion teaches us that too right? That not to judge anyone with their religion, nor to mock others because their religion is not as same as yours, always to respect their way of praying, their way of believing."

"I know all that, dad taught us both at the same time remember?" I asked.

She smiled and said," ofcourse i remember. You were always behind me in praying Qur'an (the Islamic holy book)."

"Me and behind? Are you freaking serious?" I asked, i knew exactly where she was going.
Since we were small she always wanted to be superior than me and right now? She wanted to show off her victory that happened when we were small.

She smiled and said,"yeah! You were slow, when I was in surah Al-imran (chapter3) you were still in surah Al-baqarah (chapter2)."

I smiled thinking of that day, Aisha was excited to know she was ahead of me, plus at that time she was only 6 years old.

"Yeah i remember that plus I had already finished reading the whole Qur'an and that was my second time while yours it was first."

She removed her tongue out at me and I did the same and then told her," now come to the point will you?"

She smiled and nodded," well the reason might sound ridiculous but he dislikes Anya because she never grew up with her parents."

"What? But she grew up with her mum." I spoke.
How could my father have this type of thinking?

"A mum who was never home, he believes she has not got the morals she should have."

"Is he sane? How could he judge Anya like that? And morals? Well you grew up with your parents right? You got good morals from mum and good teachings from dad, then why the hell did you sleep with Arjun before marriage?" I asked Aisha.
I could see the colour from her face had drained out.
I knew she had not done anything, she had faked that sleeping thing but I wanted to hear that from her.

"Am sure Anya told you the truth," She answered back.
She was at the edge of crying.
I held her hand and said, " yes she did but I wanted you to tell me, am your brother i have the right to know it from you first."

She nodded and said," and i know that you dislike Arjun, if I had told you that I like him, you would have given me thousands of reasons not to like him and one of the reasons might have changed my decision and i didn't wanted that to happen."

I didn't know what to say, she never knew the reason why I disliked Arjun because i had never told her, I never told anyone but yesterday I almost told Anya. Almost.

She then asked," Anya is taking long."
Then it clicked me," She doesn't know how to wear a Saree."

"What? Then how did she wear yesterday?" Aisha asked.

"I helped her."
She raised her brow and asked," you know how to wear a Saree?"
I nodded and said," lemme go help her."
And leaving Aisha outside I entered the room.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

So how was the chapter....
Hope you guys liked it...