Chapter Fourty Two.

Zayd's P.O.V.

I reached the airport but the securities were not letting me in.
They has been given some orders to follow, cause the crash seemed a terrorist attack.
But somehow I managed to convince them.

I was in the waiting area the plane had not crashed far from the airport but the securities from the airport and the aiders had gone to bring all the passengers present in that crashed plane to airport.
This wait was a torment for me.

I just hope all this is worth the wait.
I just hope she is doing fine.

****

Everyone had got their loved one back, people were hugging each other with tears in their eyes, happy that their over ones are alive and a little sad that some had gotten hurt.
A couple at the corner sat weeping, cause the out of few the people who died...one was their son.
I had still not seen my Anya.

I went towards he security head to enquire.
"Hello sir, umm... there are still more people yet to be brought Yeah?"
The security head nodded and said,"yes there are two people who are in the clinic with the nurses being treated of their injuries." Pointing towards the way to clinic.

I rushed towards it and opened the clinic without even asking permission for it.
The nurse looked at me with questioning eyes but my eyes were only looking at the girl sitting across.

My eyes were filled with tears, I walked towards her and hugged her tight.
Kissing her forehead I spoke," i am sorry Coeur for letting you go...I.." bit the nurse interrupted, "excuse me! How can you just bang in my office without my permission and then treat my patient like this?"
Before i could answer Anya spoke,"Zayd! What are you out of all the people I know doing here?"
"Obvio I came for you."
"Since when did you start caring about me? Cause the last thing I remember you bullied me infront of the whole school."
"Bullied? Whole school? But that was like wait which year are we in?" I asked.
"2013 dumbo."
"2013? No we are in 2017 stupid," i corrected her.
"2017? How's that possible? I don't even remember a thing."
The nurse stood up saying,"you have a concussion, there was a little memory loss."

It means she doesn't remember me hurting her by agreeing to marry Noor.
She doesn't remember me becoming her fake boyfriend.
She doesn't remember our first kiss we shared.
She doesn't remember anything after 2013?

"Are we still enemies? After you hugged me?" She asked.
A smile crept up on my face as I asked,"what do you want us to be?"
She shrugged," i don't know friends?"

I shook my head in denial and spoke," well we are more than that."
"What? More than friends?"
I nodded.

"What are we?" She asked nervously.
"You married the enemy Coeur."

"You are... I am your wife? Do we have kids as well? Have we gotten intimate? Damn I don't remember anything." She kept on muttering.

"Relax Anya, don't stress yourself and no we haven't got intimate hence no kids."

"We haven't?"

" we haven't."

"Why? We married against each other's consent? Our parents got us married? But that can't be possible, your parents hate me."

"Anya! Let's first go home okay?"
She nodded as I led her out of the clinic and then out of the airport.

The ride home was Anya fidgeting with the end of her tee-shirt.
I sighed at her and said,"ask what you wanna know."

"You will answer my questions?"
"Some not all," i answered.
I didn't wanted her to strain her brain for memories.

"Is that why am wearing a scarf?" She asked.
I looked at the bandage that was wrapped around her head with the scarf covering her hair.
I nodded," to impress my parents."
"We married without their consent?"

But I couldn't give answer to that, I couldn't say that we married without each other's consent.

"We have reached home."