Chapter Eighteen.

Anya's P.O.V.

I hope Aisha's plan works out.
I have broken up with Zayd.
Even though our relationship was fake.

After the encounter with Zayd behind the pillar, I was welcoming the guests when one of Aisha's cousin, i didn't really remembered his name came and stood with me.

He is a pain in the neck.
He is bore but since it was an auspicious ambience, i didn't wanted anyone to get beaten up by me.
The words coming out if his mouth were nothing but of disgust.
I wish I could slap him right here, right now.

Even though for people looking at me would think that am enjoying his company but if thoughts could kill then he would have been dead by now.

"Hey Anya, it's so great to meet you again," he spoke.
I smiled and said," But i didn't get your name."

"Ofcourse you didn't, after all am not easy to get," He spoke.
I rolled my eyes at his weird comeback and laughed thinking how weird he sound.
He then extended his hand and said," Anyway am Aziz."

Before I could shake his hand, there were two hands that wrapped around me and a face was kept on my shoulder.

He then spoke,"Aziz! So I can see, you enjoying the party."
Aziz held a shocked expression and asked," you guys are a thing?"
"Yes," Zayd said.
While at the same time I said"No."

He turned me around and looked at me asking,"Coeur what did I do wrong?"
I held his hand and took him somewhere far from Aziz so he couldn't hear a thing i say.

"Zayd...i realised that there is no use making Arjun jealous. He already has his love plus he is getting married,i don't want to hurt Aisha." This was Aisha's plan.
She told me that I should stay away from Zayd for sometime.
For the past two days I have been sleeping in my mom's room with her.
So he thinks that am ignoring him.

"It means you are breaking up with me?" He asked.
His eyes looked like he will cry anytime.
I nodded...although instead I wanted to hug him and say that I never ever want to break up with him.

But i had to do it...to see if he cares for me as equal as I care for him.
I believe and hope that Aisha's plan works.

The first dance was of Aziz, he danced nicely.
Even though he was one of the weirdo cousin of Zayd but he danced well.
I guess their family members are born dancers.

It was then the chance of Zayd and Mariam.
I couldn't watch Zayd dance with Mariam no matter how many times Aisha told me that Mariam is already engaged.

As Mariam climbed the stage, I hurriedly went out of the hall.
I went to the bench towards the garden to have a sit there.
When I reached there i saw someone already sitting in the bench with a packet of chips in his hand.

I smiled and sat beside him and asked," i thought you were suppose to be inside there."
He turned around to look at me and asked,"and why am I suppose to be inside?"
"Because you are Mariam's dance partner and she is on the stage probably waiting for you." I answered.

He laughed throwing his head back and said," she is already dancing with her partner."
I squinted my eye-brows and he continued," she was just practising with me cause her going to be husband was not around."

I did an 'oh' and then he spoke something i was not expecting," But after their performance is my chance, I don't know if my dancing partner will come with me to the stage."

"Who is your dancing partner?" I asked curiously.
He looked at me and smirked," you forgot already?"
I made a face at him and said," its good that I practised that swirl."

"Even if you had not practised it,  we would have skipped that part."He said.
He then sat on his one knee and held out his hand saying,"have the last dance with me before the break up?"

My eyes got teary but i managed to swallow those tears and give him a big fat smile, a genuine smile and nodded holding his extended hand.

I guess this dance won't harm our break-up.
I hope this break-up won't harm our nemesis.
Our enemity.
Even though he used to irritate me when we used to fight but that was our way of caring for each other.
And the just made me think of the Tom and Jerry concept.
******