Chapter Fifty Five.

Anya's P.O.V.

It was a really tiring day.
Mum and Aisha took me to parlour for facials and all.
Changing into my PJs I was just about to get under the blankets when I heard a tap on the window.

Well if you think I am shocked or worried then am not.
Cause I know who is behind my room window.

And am sure everyone reading knows too yeah?
Yeah Zayd..

Excitedly I headed towards the window to open it..
It's been long since I saw him.
Since I heard his voice.
I know I was the one who forced him to follow Ammi but I missed him too.
Maybe more than he missed me.

Upon opening the window," wait! Who are you and what are you doing in my room?" I asked my voice seemed a little shaky cause I was scared to see a complete stranger in my room.
He looked at me from his hoodie and then it clicked me..
His eyes..
I can not forget them even though I had seen only for a spur second.

"You are the guy that bumped into me the other day yeah?" I asked.
He shrugged entering my room walking towards my cupboard.

"What are your doing here and how did you find me?" No answer from the hoodie guy.
He then started rummaging through my cupboard throwing all my clothes away.
I rushed towards him stopping him from touching my belongings.
And was about to shout for help when he placed his hand over my mouth and whispered," don't make a single noise or it won't be good." He then removed something shiny from his pocket and showed me," this knife is sharp than it looks, so shush? " I nodded at his threat.

"What d..do.. y..you want?" I am now stuttering cause he seemed scary.
Cause it was then I could see beyond just his eyes.
He had a deep cut on the left side of his forehead with dark circles around his eyes and a busted lip and a light beard.
"The day we got bumped? I kept something inside your shopping bags..I want those bags."

I flashbacked that day and realized that indeed my bags had fallen off upon bumping against him and he picked it up for me in hurry.
But.."but those bags aren't here." I replied.
"Then where are they?" He asked a little worried.

What was inside the bag?

"They are at my... My in-laws place." I answered.
"In..in-laws? Then go take the bag right now." He ordered.

"Right now? I.. I can't... Until tomorrow evening cause it's my nikkah tomorrow." I answered.

"Okay then I will wait here till tomorrow." He said and headed towards my bed probably to lie down..
"No... No you have to go." I spoke.
"What? But I need those stuff."
"You ..you will get them all Tomorrow..come to the venue but not looking like this then I will give you the bags there."

He nodded and headed towards the window to go.
"Hey umm..what's your name?" I asked.

"Manav." He said simply.
"Oh and my name is.." I spoke but he cut me and said," I know your name Anya." And left.

*********

It was my wedding day.
Everyone was in a hurry.
Aisha was with me as my bridesmaid

I looked at her and her bulging stomach.

"Aisha?"
She looked at me and then continued looking for something in her bag..
Then finally her face lit up and she removed a bar of soap?
"What's that for?"
"Well since it's the starting month of my pregnancy so I normally feel nauseous and this mint scented soap helps me."
I smiled and spoke," I know we didn't started well cause of my crush with Arjun but now as I look back.. I never hated you for loving and marrying Arjun."
"I know, actually it was all Zayd and his ideas that you wanted to break me but the day I saw you holding hands with you wearing that saree even though it was fake all that but when Zayd called you coeur that time i knew you both were meant to be."

"At that time you knew Zayd and I were fake?" I asked astound.
"Someone who doesn't know who Ammi is after dating Zayd isn't someone Zayd would be with forever but the time he called you coeur it answered all my questions." Aisha answered while sniffing her mint scented soap.

"So you know the meaning of coeur?" I asked hoping she would tell me.
"Yeah why?" She than looked at me an widened her eyes saying," wait! Yoh don't know what it means?"
I nodded and said," ofcourse it's something romantic but Zayd wouldn't tell me and I don't want to search in Google."

A knock was heard on the door and a girl came in saying," the make-up artist has already arrived."
We both nodded and told her to bring her in.
"I know coeur is somehow related to the word my love yeah?" I answered my thoughts.
Aisha smiled," Zayd is not that cliche..coeur is something way more deep than my love."

I will ask Zayd tonight, I thought.

♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️