Three

Lesly - 5th of April, 11:52

The day of the reunion was here and we stand on the platform before the grant glass doors of the building. It had golden handles and was very large. The sun shines brightly and even beneath the roof we still catch some sun on our bare skin.

I wear some very tight denim shorts, a dark blue tank top that was cut very low and hugs my figure like a second skin. My large, dark sunglasses hang in the valley between my bossom on my tank top.

We were waiting for my uncle and aunt, Dan and Jean, to arrive. I groan and take my sunglasses, putting them on my nose. It was boring to wait for them, but luckily I was here with my sister Adeline and my cousin Abby, who took her best friend from school Violet with her. Of course my brother Liam was smoking behind one of the pillars that hold the roof above our heads with my three male cousins: Sam, Xavier and Luke.

Uncle Dan and aunt Jean walk up to us from the parking lot on the right of us. My uncle wears a light blue polo with some khaki shorts while aunt Jean wears a simple baby yellow sundress. They have a suitcase in one hand and the other arm is entwined with the one of the partner.

"Goodmorning family, nice to see you again." Uncle Dan walks up to our grandmother to give her a kiss. "Happy birthday mother," he says, kissing her cheek. Aunt Jean kisses her cheek as well and goes to greet us.

"Auntie Jean, uncle Dan," I shriek in fake-excitement. They flinch before shaking our hands. "We are glad to see you too," uncle Dan replies, even though I know he faked it. Believe me, I don't mean it either.

My cousin Abby leans closer to me. "Bet 20 bucks that Beavertooth won't show up," she whispers into my ear. I snigger with a smirk plastered on my puckered lips. "Twenty bucks it is," I reply, sneakily shaking hands with her so our family doesn't see it.

We were still waiting for the Beaver to arrive, but it seems like little goody shoes will break her promise. Poor us.

The large iron gates open automatically and a white Lamborghini Aventador drives on the hotel's grounds. It drives around the large fountain in the middle and onto the parking lots and it parks. It seemed so strange: such an expensive car between the more.. simpler ones.

The door at the driver's side opens and a young woman steps out. She wears tight, black jeans with matching high black heels and a white, long sleeved top with a deep V-neckline. She holds a white bag with small shining diamonds on it.

How was she so rich to afford a bag with diamonds?

The woman throws the door shut, locks the car with her keys and walks up to us. She has long, brown hair in perfect ringlets and black sunglasses on her sun-tanned skinned face. She eyes us one for one, I can feel it.

"Hello everyone," she says in a chilly tone. Then the woman turns to uncle Dan and aunt Jean and hugs them tightly. Aunt Jean hugs her back and rubs circles on her back with flat hand. Over her shoulder I see a bellboy taking her suitcases and walking inside the hotel through the backdoor.

"Who are you," I snap at the beautiful goddess that is this young woman. I was green with envy for this rich bitch. The woman stops hugging aunt Jean, sighs, straights her back and takes off her glasses. Her eyes were a molten, chocolate brown.

"I am Hermione," she says calmly, even sounding bored.

Before I could say anything her phone begins to buzz and she grabs it out of her expensive bag. "With Hermione," she says, answering the phone. I was wondering who was calling her. "Hmm, yes yes I've looked over that already and fixed that," she replies, placing her finger on her lip and frowning her eyebrows.

"Huh? How did that happen then? Okay, I will tell him. By the way Parvati, I'm on a little vacation right now, so Blaise takes over for me this week. Yes, he knows that. Alright? Okay, bye Parvati."

Wait, Blaise? Parvati? Who is that 'him'? What was Hermione doing in God's name?

"Well, let's enter, shall we," Hermione asks, ending the call and shoving her phone into her bag. Uncle Dan nods as reply and signs us to follow him in the hotel. We walk towards the desk. "Hello," the young man behind the desk says without looking up.

Dad got frustrated by the behaviour of the man and clears his throat in irritation. The man looks up and studies us when his eyes fell on Hermione.

"Hey Hermione," the young man says with a sudden happiness and he stands up. He leans over the desk to hug Hermione, who laughs. "Haha, goodmorning Seamus. How are you?" "I am great, the big boss just gave me a raise. How are you? How is it with your lovely husband?"

"Oh Seamus, don't overdo so much," Hermione sighs playfully while pressing the man tighter. "Ah Hermione, can I not play around a bit with you anymore?" "No, you can't. Maybe as punishment I will just turn back that raise of yours," she says in a joking tone. "Jeez, you might be my boss but that doesn't mean you have to act like one right now, on your vacation," Seamus says with a wink.

Ho, wait a minute there. Why did he just call Hermione his 'boss'?