Twenty

Hermione -  11th of Jannuary, 14:30

I smile down at the little bundle of baby pink blankets in my arms. Our little Aurelia Nymphadora Malfoy was sleeping.

"How are you love, do you need anything," Draco asks.

Ever since the birth, and Draco woke up again after fainting, he constantly asked this question. Like, every hour at least three times. It was a little bit annoying, but I knew he just loved me and the baby very much.

"Can you come out of bed to the voyeur or do you want me to send the guests up here," he asks. He was wearing his infamous black tuxedo with black polished shoes and black tie.

"I feel like a whale in this bed, still," I mumble. He laughs and struts forward into the bedroom, pecking my head softly.

"You are nowhere close to a whale, darling. I will lay Aurelia into the crib downstairs and ask Dibby to watch out over her while I help you shower and into a dress."

"I am not unable to use my legs, Ferret," I exclaim, rolling my eyes. He sticks his tongue out to me and swipes Aurelia out of my arms.

I kind of miss the warmth her little body provides to mine. 

Draco walks out of the dim lit bedroom and I hear his footsteps of the stairs. I slide out of the bed and shuffle towards the bathroom.

There I get rid of my white nightgown and slip into a tub filled with hot water.

Being new parents was quite hard. Aurelia had difficulty sleeping through the night and had to be fed quite much. Draco and I agreed on breastfeeding her, so by every feeding I had to wake up or have bottles ready for her.

My back hurts from all the weight on my.. front and I have less sleep than I actually needed. Luckily the water is very comfortable and soothing..

The door opens and Draco walks in casually with my dress in one hand and a towel in another. "Thought you would need those," he says with a smile on his lips. He pecks her lips one time before leaving her to relax on his own.

After a few minutes of bathing I rise up from the bath tub and dry my body with the towel Draco brought. Then I put on the dress. It is a cream white that comes to my knees and hugs my body a little.

Not too much, to hide the fat that Aurelia caused. Yep, it isn't gone.

I brush my hair, curl it a little with my wand, and go down on the stairs. When I enter the voyeur I am met with the Weasleys, the Potters(also known as Ginny and Harry), Draco's parents and all our other friends.

They are all drinking Butterbeer, fruitjuice, coffee or tea. Ever since I introduced coffee into the Malfoy family, they became addicted. Like, Lucius and Draco can not function without their daily dosis of coffee.

It's really bad and so I told Draco that the only coffee he will get was two cups a day, otherwise he would sleep on the couch. Well, I can admit he was cured quite fast.

As for Lucius.. that's Narcissa's job. I am not lecturing my father-in-law on his coffee addiction.

Draco looks up with a big smile, holding our little Aurelia in his arms. And of course he was wearing a black suit. I mean, did he ever wear anything else? I sit down next to him and take our daughter into my arms.

Aurelia nuzzles to my chest. She has a small cream coloured band around her bare head with a small baby pink bow. As dress she wears a baby pink one with long sleeves and some pink leggings with little foots.

She is truly an angel. Draco and my's little angel.

"She's beautiful Hermione," Harry murmurs, stretching his neck to get a better sight of the Malfoy heiress.

"She is," Mrs Weasley sighs. "Ahh Arthur, this almost makes me want to get another one," she murmurs. Mr Weasley chokes on his tea and Fred slaps him on the back with George.

"M-Molly, aren't we a little too.. old? Maybe we should talk about this privately.." "Come on Arthur, I didn't actually mean it," Mrs Weasley scoffs. A relieved sigh escapes Mr Weasley and we all laugh.

"Before we go to any present for little Aurelia, we have decided who are going to be the godparents," Draco says, smiling widely as he swings his arm around his wife's shoulder.

"Ginny.. would you like to be Aurelia's godmother," I ask, smiling at the redhead with the small baby bump of 4 months.

"Merlin, yes of course I want to be her godmother. Oh Hermione!" The hormone-filled woman jumps up and throws her arms around the brunette's shoulders, almost smothering the small baby in her arms with her belly.

"Ginny, watch out a bit will you," Hermione laughs, pushing Ginny off softly. She giggles, wiping the emotional tears away. "Sorry, I was excited," she murmurs, taking place next to Harry again.

"Theo?" "Yes Draco?" "Would you like to be Aurelia's godfather?"

Theodore Nott's mouth falls open, his eyes bawling out. Astoria squeals and squeezes his hand tightly. "Congratulations Theo," she murmurs, pecking his cheek.

"M-me? Why me," Theo asks, frowning his eyebrows confused. I replied to him. "Because you are one of Draco's best friends, one of my best friends. You were one of the first to accept and support our relationship and marriage. So the question might better be: why not?"

He tears up a little and stands up, walking over to us. He kneels down by me, Draco and the baby. He pecks Aurelia's forehead softly. She squirms at feeling the stubble on his beard, making a giggly sound.

"I swear on the magic in my veins, the power in my wand and the might of my being that I will always protect you and guide you through the darkest and brightest of times. May Merlin, Circe and all the others watch over you, Aurelia Nymphadora Malfoy," he murmurs.

He goes back to his seat and I look at Draco. "What is that for oath?" It was not Draco who replied, but Lucius.

"It is an old oath in the pureblood families. This oath is always said by the godparents in which they swear to always look out for their godchild. In this way you magically bound yourself to the godchild."

"So Harry had it too, with Sirius? I mean, Sirius was a pureblood and James Potter too, if I'm right," Bill Weasley asks. Lucius shrugs. "An oath like this is often seen as an intimate moment so no one asks. It might be he did."

"My Aurelia will have all the protection and love she can get, I swear on that," Draco murmurs softly into my ear. "She is our little angel, Draco. She will never have to feel unloved," I reply back.

The End.