Fourteen

Hermione- 9th of April, 11:27.

My attention was caught by Lesly, who gasped. Fear overcomes me. Did she hear what mom whispered to dad? I rather not take the risk of difficult questions and say my parents goodbye.

I walk off to the Entrance Hall. Seamus sits behind the desk, skimming through bookings on the computer screen. He catches sight of me and waves me over, smiling brightly. I walk over to him and lean on the marble bar, arms crossed.

"Hey 'Mione, how are you," he asks. "I am great Seamus, what about you? Still enjoying the job?" "I am fine, a little busy. Apart from hearing all the complaints your family has every day I still enjoy the job, yes," he replies with a playful wink.

"Did you know that Parvati and I are since two days ago engaged," he asks suddenly. "No, really!?" I shriek. I bow over the desk to give him a congratulating hug.

"So, how is it going after the interview?" "It's fine, nothing I can not handle, but I'm still scared that they will put in the fact that I went sick and ran for the bathroom like Usain Bolt," I giggle, finding my own joke funny.

He sniggers as well until he suddenly stops, frowning his eyebrows. "Sickness? Wait.. are you.. no, you are, aren't you," he asks with wonder all over his face. "Am I what, Seamus," I ask him, laughing as I know exactly what he was asking me..

He leans closer so none of the other guests in the Hall could hear him. "Pregnant," he whispers. I smile and give him a quick noed. Happiness shows all over his face and he hugs me too.

"Congratulations! Does Draco know?" "He does and he is very happy with our little bean on the way," I reply. "Oh Merlin, not another Malfoy! One is already too much to handle! I guess you carry one of the new generation of Slytherins in your belly now," he jokes. "Haha, who knows Seamus.. who knows?"

Seamus takes a break and we go to a silent hallway, Apparating to the special 'wizard&witches' part of the lounge. We order a 'Leni's Coffee', Leni being a Muggleborn witch who introduced a whole chain of coffee shops in the Wizarding World. All her coffees have a delicious magical twist to it, like my coffee(twirling whipped cream with cacao powder and a self-stirring stirring rod).

"So, when are you and Parvati going to marry then?" "Next summer. I am really excited about it. We chose to do a Muggle- and Wizarding ceremony." "That sounds nice," I reply with a big smile. I nip on my coffee.

"Hey Seamus?" "Yes Hermione?" "Do you know if a Wizarding pregnancy differs from a Muggle one?" "For as far as I know it isn't, but I am not entirely sure." I sigh deeply. I haven't ever heard of Wizarding pregnancies, so I didn't know if it had any differences with a Muggle one. I don't know.. that you give birth after four months or something, all of those things could happen!

Seamus and I talk some more until two people enter the lounge. Draco and Parvati. They look around and when they catch sight of us they sit by us. "Hello love, did you sleep well," Draco asks after he pecked my cheek.

I smile at him and nod. "Where were you, by the way?" "Just some trouble at work. You know Blaise's qualities are nothing schedule-related. I can't wait for this reunion to be over and to have you back as my assistant."

We laugh and order two more coffees for the new guests. We talk some more about the business, the reunion, the upcoming marriage and even some of the rumors, like a relationship between Hannah Abott and Terry Boot.

"Do you really think that will happen? I really don't see them together," I mumble, taking a sip from my cup. Parvati just shrugs. "When will Luna, Neville, Marcus and Padma come back," Draco asks.

"Padma called me yesterday and she said they will come back over two weeks. She also said that Luna is pregnant, who would have guessed?!" "Wow, Luna is pregnant? I will have to congratulate her then," I say, feeling very excited. First me, now Luna? That sounds amazing!

"I guess you two can share your pregnancy then," Draco chuckles into my ear. I smile as reply to him. We were just sitting in silence when someone with a microphone in her hand walks up to us.

"Goodafternoon Mr Malfoy, Mrs Malfoy, may I ask you some questions," she asks. "Depends on what it is about," Draco replies curtly. "I am from Witch Weekly. Do you know it?" "I surely do, it is quite known for spreading false rumors," Draco replies with a sneer in his tone.

I put my hand on his and squeeze it, trying to calm my husband down with a nice gesture. He calms down a bit and squeezes my hand as well.

"So, what do you want to ask," I ask the reporter. Her smile brightens, I could already see the Galleons in her eyes shining. Moneycow, I scoff mentally. "Just some things about the newest rumor in the Muggle-world.. surrounding you two.."

Great now even the Wizarding press is mingling with our business. "Is it true you are pregnant, Mrs Malfoy?" Well.. that is blunt. "Why do you care," Draco asks grimly. "Because it's my work," the reporter replies. "Fine for you," he replies.

The reporter blushes but turns back to me. "So, is it true what the Muggle-tabloids write?" "It is," I reply. The reporter grins. "How far along are you? Is the gender of the Malfoy heir known? What do Malfoy Senior and Mrs Malfoy néé Black think of it?"

"Those are enough questions, I do not appreciate you stressing my wife. Leave my hotel or I will make sure you get fired," Draco threatens, seeing my discomfort and coming to action. His arm wraps itself around my shoulder in a protective gesture.

The reporter growls lowly but says goodbye and leaves, obviously furious she didn't get all the answers she wanted.

"How many more reporters will throw themselves on us, Draco? Apparently the Muggle-tabloids found out I was pregnant.. somehow.. and now the Wizarding-tabloids know it as well! It never stops!" I sigh and let my head hang down.

He pecks my cheek. "Much, much more, I'm afraid.. Don't worry though, I will make sure they will not bother you too much," he whispers, kissing the side on my head.