Fifteen

^Hermione's dress^

Hermione- 10th of April, 19:10.

Unfortunately, Draco was later proven terribly right.

The next day we had a lot of calls from people who wanted to know every tiny little bit of information about our relationship, both Muggle and wizard.

"I am so tired Draco," I whine softly, resting my head on the table, nuzzling a little closer to the warmth of my arms that I wrapped around my head.

Draco chuckles and presses a kiss on the back of my head, which causes the biggest part of my family to groan and roll their eyes, except grandmother(who was more than happy to accept Draco into her family through marriage with her 'not stuck-up snobby granddaughter'(an actual quote) as birthday present) and my parents.

"Can't you two just find a private room to do this kind of stuff in? Seriously, you may be rich but that doesn't excuse your lack of dignity," aunt Esmeralda snarls. She was probably irritated, I suppose, at seeing that wrinkle between her eyebrows.

Since Draco was not interested in Lesly my aunt was irritated with every little thing Draco does, especially if he does anything with me. My uncle Eric simply glares at us, I see once I raised my head weakly.

"We can arrange that, can't we love," Draco asks playfully and he wiggles his eyebrows while he stares into my eyes.

"Draco," I slap him softly against his arm, not able to draw more energy and power for it. He shrugs and leans back on the part of the couch he sits on, a satisfied smirk spreading on his face.

Suddenly my phone begins to buzz but before I could grab it Draco steals it out of my handbag and picks up.

"Draco, you-," I begin, but he makes a 'shh' noise while putting his finger before his lips and begins to speak to the person on the other side of the line.

"Hello, you speak with Draco Malfoy. Oh, it's you Potter. Yes, Hermione's here. Yeah, I just stole her phone and now she is glaring daggers at me. Everything is fine Potter, but enough about our situation. How are you all in Spain? Ahh, so you've been busy Potter? Well, how is the She-Weasel then? Or should I call her Potteress? Huh, why would he do that?"

"Draco, hand me my phone," I hiss at him. He shakes his head with a smirk and continues talking. "So Weasel is acitng like a bitch, as always? Strange guy, really, that he can't even be happy for his own sister, or is it because you two are still in contact with us? Hmm, yeah, I already thought so. Oh, you have to go or Potteress will be a little mad? Well, I guess we will see you soon at Ginny's birthday party then? Bye Potter, give my and Hermione's kind regards to She-Weasel and the whole Weasel-clan, except for the King Weasel of course."

He hangs up and places the phone back in my bag, still ignoring my glares.

"Well, what did Harry want to talk about," I ask, immediately knowing that he had been speaking with Harry once the name 'Potter' fell.

"Oh, Ginny became pregnant on their honeymoon, what they are back from now by the way, and Weasel is mad." "Why is Ronald mad?" "He doesn't accept Ginny and Harry still being in contact with us or something stupid like that."

"Ugh, that idiot," I sigh deeply and I bury my head in his neck. He puts his arms around my waist and presses me tightly to his side.

"I know you hate Weasel," Draco whispers into my ear. "I don't hate him, I despise him for denying me some luck and happiness in life when he was supposed to be my friend," I reply calmly, staring deeply into Draco's grey eyes.

He sighs and strokes a hair out of my face, behind my ear. "Shall we go to the beach as we planned today," he asks. I smile at him and we stand up. I stroke my white dress flat again. We hold hands as we walk out, followed by the disgusted eyes of my family members and the proud ones of my parents. Not to forget mentioning the satisfied smirk of my grandmother, of course.

After we changed into swimwear we go to the beach, laying close to each other on some towels. Draco lays on his side, holding his head in one hand and placing the other hand flat on my stomach.

"Shall I fix a meeting with the Healers at St. Mungo's for you? For the baby's check-ups, I mean." "I don't know how this kind of stuff works in the Wizarding world.. I wanted to talk with your mother about that. Speaking of your parents, when are we going to tell them," I ask him, caressing his chest.

"When we will meet them after the reunion, I guess." "Shall they accept it, you think?" "Of course they will, I mean, mother always wanted to be a grandmother. She was.. kind of pushing me to have children already."

"Really?" Draco chuckles. "She always told me that she could not wait for the moment that I would begin a family so she could babysit them and see little Malfoy kids running around her and father."

"Well, she does not have to wait that long anymore, does she," I ask with a giggle. He let out another chuckle. "I don't think mother anticipated on so young too." I burst out in laughter and relax on the towel.

We relax for a while in silence, watching the sun set. "Shall we go back Draco? I mean, it's already late," I mumble softly as we lay next to each other. "I think that is an excellent idea. May I take you by your arm, Mrs Malfoy?"

"I would be exstatic with that, Mr Malfoy," I reply with a posh accent and I take his hand, stand up, gather all our stuff, take his arms and walk with him towards the hotel.

Bye great night, hello Hell, I think with a mental sigh. "Just a few days left Hermione, don't you worry too much," Draco whispers softly into my ear while we stand in the elevator. I nod and hug him tightly around his waist.

Just a few days and then I will abandon every future reunion of my stupid family. I guess I will just have to invite my grandmother and parents alone over at our home and only visit the Malfoy family reunions then, I think with glad.