Twelve

Draco - 8th of April, 10:38.

I sit down in my office on my leather cahir, looking with a sly grin at a pacing Hermione. I snigger and try to calm her down. "Don't you worry, my love. Everything will be just fine. It could never be worse than the Second Wizarding War, could it," I ask her, trying to encourage her.

"I am just so.. nervous, Draco. And nauseous. And I have a headache because of this morning!" I chuckle slightly, signing her to come over with a single motion of my index finger.

She walks around my desk and plumps down on my lap, both of her legs on one side of my body as she wraps her arms loosely around my neck. I bury my face in her neck, leaving soft kisses on the sensitive skin. She moans softly.

"I love you Hermione Malfoy-Granger," I mumble softly. "I love you too," she whispers quietly in my ear.

The door bursts open and we stop cuddling. A photographer, a reporter and Blaise stands frozen in the door frame. "Uhmm.. Draco? These people here are for that magazine-thing," Blaise says slowly and he smirks at seeing us together like this.

I sign him away with a flick of my hand and Hermione steps off my lap, blushing furiously. She was embarrased, I already knew. She sits down on the chair next to mine. But the photographer was not an amateur and had already taken ten photo's of us, sitting together so.. closely.

Great.

Hermione

I sit down on the leather chair next to Draco's and he holds my hand tightly on his armrest, smiling encouragingly at me. The photographer and the reporter take their places before the desk. The reporter grabs her notebook and a pen.

"Well, you had news for us Mr Malfoy? We are very interested.." "Yes, Miss Johnson. As you may have noticed, maybe because it was in your own magazine, I had a date with this beautiful woman next to me yesterday," Draco explains calmly, smiling at me once again. I smile back, happy but nervous.

"Could you enlighten us about who this young lady is," Miss Johnson asks. I could see the drool on her chin of this newest gossip she could use in her perverse tabloid. "Well, maybe she would like to introduce herself?"

They look at me but I quickly shake my head. "You could do way better, Draco," I mumble, softly caressing his clothed arm. He smiles and strokes my cheek lovingly before turning his head back to the reporter again.

"This woman is Hermione Jean Malfoy-Granger, my wife for two years now. She also is my faithful personal assistant at DLM Inc. I am very happy with having such smarts in my company," he replies. "Wow, so she has a large brain?"

Draco chuckles. "That would be an understatement, Miss Johnson. She is great. Very smart, loving, caring and I am sure that I do not deserve her as my wife." I blush at his endearing words. I know that Draco loves me, but it still has a magical feeling to hear him compliment me.

"How come this only leaks out now? How come nobody knew about you two even after two years of marriage," Miss Johnson asks, eager to discover any truth she could use. "We didn't like the idea of getting into publicity. I wanted to keep Hermione as much out of it as I could."

"Do your parents know, Mr Malfoy? Or the people inside of the business," she asks. "Everyone close to us, like a Blaise Zabini, my assistant who escorted you here, and my parents know about it." "Even hers? Because a woman called Esmeralda Knight-Granger told us about her name, so she probably didn't know all of it," the reporter says.

"Esmeralda isn't my mother and she had no right to spill this kind of information about us. It is none of her business," I sneer with anger.

My headache was even worse and I saw white. I stand up, too quick, because my head was pounding and aching. I feel sick and run towards the hallway, to the restroom. This company's floors were like my home, so I knew exactly how to find it.

Not much time later I hang above the toilet, throwing my guts up. Draco walks in a little later, squatting down next to me. "How are you, love?" I throw the last pieces of my breakfast out of me and wipe my mouth off with a handkerchief that Draco hands me.

"Not good." "Should I bring you back to the suite?" "Is that interview over yet, then?" "Yes, they just went away. Come on, I will Apparate us back," he says, holding his hand out for me to grab. I take it with a smile and he pulls me tight to his body.

He wiggles his eyebrows and Apparate with me. We land in our luxe suite when Draco suddenly lifts me up into his arms. "Draco, let me go," I yell. He shakes his head and lays me down carefully on our bed.

He places a kiss on my fore head, my nose and then my lips and he puts the blankets over me. "Just take some sleep, alright?" I sigh and nod. I close my eyes, turn on my side and sleep. I peep my eyes open and between my eyelashes I see Draco sitting on a chair next to the bed with his laptop on his lap, probably doing something for work.

Soon after I fall asleep, too tired to keep my eyes open. Even for such a smart peek.