Eleven

Hermione - 7th of April, 11:30. Grandmother's birthday.

"Again, you are his wife," my aunt Penelope sneers. She was the wife of uncle Darren, my father's brother. "Why do you think that," I ask her calmly, crossing my arms before my chest. I wouldn't let them get to me. If I just stayed relaxed and calm, I could maybe talk myself out of it.

"Because you just said that you were," uncle Darren yells, spitting while doing so. I lean a bit back to escape the assault. His face was red of anger. "Oh, did I," I ask, acting dumb.

Of course the door bursts open at that moment and there stands Blaise, who got reinforcements. Well, the reinforcements were no other than Parvati, Seamus and, of course, Draco.

Draco storms forward through the mass of my family and walks up to me. He kneels next to my seat and grabs my upper arms tight in his slender, pale fingers.

"Are you alright?" "Y-yes," I stutter, looking into his eyes. He nods one time curtly and then let go off my arms. "What is the meaning of this," he asked, standing up. He stands threatening in his tall form, wearing a brown blazer, red spencer with red-white striped tie. He looks like a true Gryffindor this way, even though I know he would never admit it.

His eyebrows stand in a frowning position. He became even more furious when my cousins look in awe at him and my uncles and aunts with shock at his behaviour. "Well, do I get an answer," Draco roars.

I reach out for his arm in a soothing manner. "Don't," I whisper softly at him. He quickly runs a hand through his hair, rests his hands in his neck and throws his head in his neck, groaning loudly.

"How did they know your name," he asks, his question directed to me. "I don't know Draco, that is the strange thing!"

I hear my aunt Esmeralda giggle and our gazes go over her. Draco looks like he is about to go mad any moment soon. "Aunt Esmeralda, did you have anything to do with this?" "Of course I had," she says with a nasty, sneering smirk on her face.

This time Blaise, Parvati and I needed to hold Draco back from scratching my aunt's eyes out. I try to soothe him with logic and kind words. I push him down on the bench I sat on and take a seat next to him. I softly brush my hand over his arm.

"Draco, please calm down. We won't end anywhere far if we behave like wild animals, now do we?" "I know," he sighs. He turns to Blaise. "Blaise, you will call that damn magazine. I will get this out of the world, quickly," he says.

Blaise nods and grabs his phone from his backpocket, walking out of the room. "What do you mean by that," I whisper into Draco's ear, my head resting on his shoulder. "Well, we both didn't want this to get out so I'll try to repair this. Saying you aren't my wife and it was an one time thing or something like that," he replies, softly murmuring into my ear.

I sigh deeply. "No one will believe it Draco and you know that. People always want to believe rumors." He looks into my head and shakes his head slowly.

"No, no one will believe it, even if I will say it a hundred times.." "So, what are we going to do?" He smirks widely. "I guess I will announce my pretty little pregnant wifey to the press then. Not to forget, announce that you are my personal assistant, of course."

I giggle. "I still don't know how that was kept a secret!" "Maybe it was kept a secret because Blaise does all my press-related stuff and not you." "True," I laugh.

Blaise returns while he puts his phone back into his pocket. "Done, they will arrive at your office this afternoon," he says. "Wow Blaise, you can plan something," Draco says in laughable sarcasm. He signs to Blaise, Parvati and Seamus to escort my family, who were still standing there like they could faint any moment from now, out of the lounge.

When they have left Draco grabs my wrist and pulls me up on his lap. "So, finally some time alone with my wifey," he whispers while wiggling his eyebrows. He breathes in my scent in my neck and sighs in delight.

"Hmm.." I giggle and rest my head on his. After a few seconds we both look up and kiss each other. I constantly break off our kiss to murmur one word and kiss him again. "I-", kiss, "love-," kiss, "you-," kiss, "Draco-," kiss, "Lucius-," kiss, "Malfoy," kiss.

He smirks against my lips and tightens his delicious grip on my hips. "I-," kiss, "can't wait-," kiss, "for-," kiss, "our little-," kiss, "baby," kiss. I lean a little bit back to stop our rain of kisses and smile at him. "You are truly happy with that little peanut Malfoy in my womb, aren't you?" "Of course I am honey, it is mine and yours so it can't be anyway else but great!"

I slap him playfully against his arm, giggling softly. "The arrogance of the Malfoys." "Of course love, but remember that you are a Malfoy yourself now," he says. "I hope that that enormous arrogance isn't inheritable such as your blonde hair and pale skin complexion, otherwise that child will never be anything different from you."

We both burst out in laughter. It was like we had completely forgotten that our biggest secret will be announced in not more than four hours away from now. It was just hubby, wifey and unborn bean..