Ten

'Hermione's clothes. The pipes of her pants have to be unfolded and tight around the ankles.'

Hermione - 7th of April, 11:15. Grandmother's birthday.

When I woke up between the entangled sheets on a cold mattress I already knew that Draco had left. I roll onto my stomach and a piece of parchment, resting on the pillow Draco had layed his head on, was confronting me.

I pick it up and sit up, ruffling through my messy brown hair as I open the folded parchment and read. 'I am sorry to have left, but Blaise has trouble on the office and he needed me. Call me if you need me for anything, anytime. I love you, D.'

I blush a little at the love that shines through every cursive character he wrote down. What have I done to deserve such a great husband? I glide off the bed and shuffle towards the shower for my usual morning shower.

After drying my body with a towel and my hair with a simple spell I put on my clothes. It excisted out of a simple white top, a set of denim jeans that come to my belly button, a brown coat and some high black heels.

I put a little bit of make-up on, grab my bag and walk out of the suite. The elevator takes me down to the Entrance Hall and the first thing I see once the doors open is a flashing light. I put my hand up to protect my eyes from the light, frown my eyebrows and look up once the light is gone.

I stand eye in eye with a large group of reporters. "Is it true that you're Hermione Granger," one of them asks. "Yes, but wh-" "Is it true that you are dating Draco Malfoy?" "Wha..huh-""Is it true you two are in a relationship?" "Are you a fling of Draco Malfoy?" "How do you know him?" "Are you his mistress by chance?"

My mouth hangs wide open at their insane questions. Suddenly a cold, masculine voice comes from behind them. "Leave Miss Granger alone," the man says. The group parts in the middle and shows the presence of Blaise Zabini.

Blaise shoves one of the reporters roughly aside and smirks at me. "Granger, how nice to see you." I walk forward and grab him by his arm, dragging him towards the large lounge slash restaurant. Luckily my family wasn't there yet. Probably sleeping in..

"Apparate to the Wizarding side or stay here," I mumble to him. "We can talk here," he says. He takes his wand from the inside of his blazer and whips it around. A large set of pastries and other delicious things, accompanied by coffee, displays on the table.

We take a seat together and I pluck at a piece of French toast. My plate was filled with French toast, bacon, scrambled eggs and a little muffin. Blaise was always a fan of sweets, even though you wouldn't say it if you see him for the first time.

I sigh deeply after taking a sip from my warm coffee. "Okay Blaise, what is going on? How do they know about Draco and me?" "Well, they don't know everything, do they," Blaise asks, winking to me.

I frown at him. "What do you mean, Blaise. Don't speak in riddles!" "Hermione, they don't know you two are married, yet." "I guess, or rather hope, that you're right. What are you even doing here? I thought Draco was working with you?"

"Parvati showed us some magazine called 'Celebz'. There were pictures of your date of yesterday. Draco thought this would cause trouble so he wanted me to warn you, in case you haven't read it." "Of course I don't read those kinds of tabloids, Blaise. They are worse than the Witch Weekly. But.. if thye have discovered my name so soon, how much longer will it take for them to find out that I'm Draco's wife?"

"YOU ARE WHAT?"

I turn around so fast that it could cause a whiplash, staring in terror at my whole family that stand in the doorway to the lounge. My cousin Lesly had yelled at me, showing that they had been listening to my conversation. How much did they hear?

Oh Merlin, did they hear me mentioning the Witch Weekly? My family looks in disgust, except my parents and my grandmother. My parents look proud at the fact that the truth was out now and I no longer had to hide.

"You.. you are his wife," aunt Esmeralda sneers. She turns to see my parents smiling at me. Her anger only rises. "You knew this Dan, Jean," she asks, her voice filled with venom as she stands next to her husband.

"Of course we knew, sister. We even attended their wedding. It was so lovely, and Draco is so good for our Hermione," mum taunts, smiling very sweetly at my fuming aunt.

I was staring at their conversation, too much in shock to even act, when someone taps on my shoulder. I turn my head and look back at Blaise. He seems very uncomfortable. "Sorry Hermione, but I need to go now."

"Blaise, I never thought I would ever say this, but please stay here and protect me from them." "I guess this is time for our dearest Malfoy to join in and support his wife," he says, a little louder so everyone can hear him.

"Don't you dare Blaise," I yell, but he smirks at me and rises from his chair. He leaves through the door, a cunning smirk still plastered on his lips. Damn Slytherins!

How dares he leaving me with my family, who mostly looked like they were doubting between slaughtering or torturing me.