Sixteen

Lesly- 11th of April, 09:00

All of our plans to ruin Hermione and her relationship simply did not work! I tried to convince mother to stop scheming, but she didn't want to hear about it. I begin to think that mum is too obsessed with Hermione and Draco Malfoy..

"How will we ever separate them with just one day left of the reunion," my sister Adeline sighs while laying spread on her bed. "Never, it is completely impossible," Violet replies, doing her nails.

"I guess we will just have to.. accept them," Adeline sighs, looking disappointed. "Ugh," Abby rolls her eyes. We shrug all and put on our clothes over our expensive.. underwear. We go down to the Entrance Hall with the elevator.

In the Entrance Hall we see Hermione snogging with her 'husband': rather, there were eating each others faces. "Eww, this is disgusting," Abby snarls, scrunching her nose. "Hey lovebirds, isn't it time to stop snogging each other's faces? You could make babies with your mouth, honestly," an unknown voice yells.

Before my cousins and I entered the lounge we turn around and see Hermione and Draco conversing with a blonde haired man with a gorgeous brunette on his arm. "Isn't that Theodore Nott, you know.. the model?" "I think he is Violet," I reply.

Hermione

Draco and I let each other go and Draco's arm wraps itself around my waist, holding me to his side tightly as we smile at the pair before us. "Theodore! And Astoria! What a surprise," Draco says with a big smile on his lips.

We walk closer towards them and hug them tight. "Hello Draco, hello Hermione. By the way, Draco, that deal with that Spanish company is done: we have their hotels to expand to Spain with DLM Inch," Theodore replies.

Theodore was a familiar face to Muggles as a model but he also helped Draco out with his growing and growing company. Astoria was his manager, that was also how they began their relationship.

"Really? That is a very good job Theodore! I am sure you have.. celebrated our victory already," Draco replies with a wink. "Of course, with a lot of alcohol from my great salary," Theo jokes. "Theodore," Astoria shrieks and she slaps him on his arm.

"By the way Hermione, I heard you are pregnant. I am so happy for you," Astoria says with a kind smile. She is a really nice woman. At first I thought she was like all those other Slytherin pureblood stuck-ups, but she is probably one of my best friends now.

"Yes, I am. We are really happy with it." "Do you know the gender already," Theo asks me as she shakes hands with Draco. "We don't know yet. What are you hoping for Draco," I ask my husband, realizing I never asked him the question.

"I don't care what it is as long as it's healthy," Draco replies, kissing my cheek. We laugh and I giggle to Astoria. "Bet he secretly wants a son?" "Bet he does, but doesn't want to tell you," she whispers back.

Draco was still talking with Theo and Astoria, but I get hungry and leave for the lounge after excusing myself. Only my uncle Eric, aunt Esmeralda and cousins from her.

Eric leaves them for the restroom(of course not with throwing a glare in my direction) and my cousin Liam goes back to his hotel room for better WiFi.

My other female cousins enter and I quickly shoot a glance over them before returning back to aunt Esmeralda.

My eyes widen at the crazy glance in her eyes that I recognise so well from the Second Wizarding War, the glint inside Voldemort's eyes when talking about immortality, world domination and Harry Potter.

Her hands are behind her back, making me nervous, as she stands up and walks in my direction. "Hello Hermione, how are you my dear," she asks, the scariness in her eyes becoming worse as she moves closer to me.

"I am alright, I guess," I reply to her, frowning my eyebrows. My muscles tense, ready to fight or flight when the situation asked that of me. "Oh.. how nice," aunt Esmeralda replies, smirking.

Her hand from behind her back comes up, raising above her head. Inside her hand was..

A knife.

"Aunt, what are you doing with that," I ask, staring at the knife as I take a few steps away from the dangerous object. "Cutting," she says and she grabs my shoulder.

She grasps my shoulder tight, her fingers digging harsh into the skin beneath my shirt. The blade sinks into my skin, just beneath my collar bone. I didn't scream, I was too paralyzed and shocked, but my cousins did.

The doors to the lounge burst open and Theo, Blaise(who I suspect arrived later and joined conversation with them) and Astoria run towards aunt Esmeralda to hold her back from escaping.

My eyes flutter, my blood soaks the white cotton of my shirt and I fall on the ground. My head hits the ground but I don't even feel it anymore. The blood not only soaks my shirt but drips down on the wooden floor as well.

The last thing I hear before losing my consciousness was my name, yelled in pure agony by Draco and the last thing I feel was his touch.

After that, everything goes black.