Four

'Lesly's dress'

Lesly - 5th of April, 12:00

My cousin left us no time to dwell on the words of the man named Seamus as she asks him kindly for our keys.

Abby, Adeline, Violet and I have to share one room and my brother Liam with Sam, Xavier and Luke share another one next to ours. The father and mother of Abby and the boys, uncle Darren with aunt Penelope, and our parents share a room. What uncle Dan and aunt Jean do, I have no idea.

What I did notice was Hermione, receiving a golden key with a white feather on the ring. On the diamond cube, attached with a silver chain to the ring, stands a large, white number '1'. Hermione's eyes widen at seeing the key.

She leans forward and starts whispering with that Seamus. He shrugs and raises his hands defensively, mumbling something about 'not being able to say no' and 'losing his job if she declined'.

Hermione snatches the keys with a sigh and walks towards us, who stare at her with curious eyes. I ignore her as much as I can, but I can't help the feeling of envy when she presses the button to the 10th floor, the place where only the inner circle of the Malfoys may stay, while we go to the 6th floor.

Once in our room we unpack our things. Tonight we would go partying in the club, very close to the hotel itself. Maybe we will even catch a handsome dude to 'entertain' us for tonight. I giggle at the thought.

Adeline changes into a skin-tight, black, latex dress with high shimmering black heels. She was just painting her toe-nails, which were visible through the open toe of the heels. Abby just zips up her black leather dress at her back. It has a deep neckline that shows a lot of cleavage. Her brown Granger-hair falls down over her bare shoulders in thick curls.

Violet chooses for a neon pink dress with bare arms that clungs to her body like a glove. It ends just below her butt, showing off her thick thighs and curves. I myself choose for high black heels and a short, red dress. It has spaghetti straps and a very deep neckline, which even shows my navel.

Abby does my make-up for me, giving me smokey eyes and fiery red lips. It was nearly 23:00, so time to leave. We put on our jackets and wait for our cousins to arrive. Just like always, Hermione is the party pooper. Well, not that I want her here: she is awful.

We quickly pass the room where all people from the hotel could meet. A few people sit here and there, softly chatting. Our family talks with each other, ignoring the working Hermione.

She sits a few seats away from them, typing on her laptop until her phone buzzes. She looks on the screen, smiles, unlocks her phone and texts some reply. I frown at her and look at my cousins.

Suddenly, she rises from the seat, walking out of the room with her phone in her hand. We grin at each other and decide to follow her. I mean, she is on our way out of the hotel..

We hide behind the wall by the entrance and look at her answering the phone. Her voice begins to speak. "Hi Draco!"

I hope she doesn't mean.. Draco Malfoy. No, that can't be. She's too unimportant to know someone as handsome, masculine, gorgeous and.. well, perfect as him!

"Yes, everything is alright," she sighs deeply. "Yes, yes, I've seen Seamus already. Really? How is Parvati then? Ahh, how nice! By the way, how is Blaise doing as your assistant? Hmm? Yes, that's typically Blaise. Oh Draco, I've worked on the new report for you. I will send it to you with the mail, alright?"

Suddenly she huffs, tapping impatiently at the marble tiles. "Listen, Draco, don't act like a mother hen over her chickens! I am completely fine, I already told you!" She sighs, trying to calm herself down. "I know you care about me, but this is really annoying. Yes, okay, bye. See you next week. Bye," she says.

Hermione stops the call and walks back to the common room, passing us by without seeing us. We come out of our hiding place and stare at each other.

"It seems like Beavertooth isn't that pathetic that she doesn't have any friends," Abby mumbles. Violet huffs and throws her hair over her shoulder. "Shall we go, I want to make something of this evening," she says.

We agree and leave the hotel for a night at the club, completely losing control.