The Frobidden Mate- Ch. 3:Getting away (pic of DJ)

Whoo! This chapter is... eventful!

Happy reading! 3rd I've posted tonight- morning... what ever! ( you know what I mean.)

Bella

Chapter 3: Getting Away

Dear Diary,

I'm beginning to believe I have jinxed myself. My whole life is becoming one big accident... or in mama and daddy words a surprise. I'm turning 16 tomorrow. I should be excited, right?

But I'm not. Neither is daddy. My daddy, Kaden, believes no one is good enough for me- even Tony. But on top of my birthday and bonding to my mate, Solan's pack is getting close to our territory, again. My Older brothers and Mate are always with daddy and Logan, ready to fight. I wish I were a male. Then I would be there running perimeters, instead of being here writing and worrying about my family and soon to be mate.

g2g mama's coming, probably gonna talk to me about mating! Eww!

later,

Isabel Katherine Calhoun

***

"Isa?" my mama called through the closed door.

I laid down pulling the blankets over my shoulder and curling on to my side how I usually sleep.

I heard my door creek open as mama leaned over and kissed my forehead. "Good night, Isa." Mama whispered, lightly brushing my hair out of my face.

When she left I threw on a pair of jean shorts I was only in my undies and a tank. It is July. Hot as hell!

As I carefully climbed out my window I dangled my feet over the window sill and dropped. landing silently on the balls of my feet.

I smiled and took off into the forest. I took my usual route- in human form- at least for now. Once I got to the tree I always sat at I found my note pad and my pencil I had always kept hidden here since I was 6. I began to draw.

I finally brought myself out of my sketching to realize it was getting dark, probably already past 10. I sighed and got up hiding my notepad and pencil in the small plastic box and getting it to fit easily inside the bush.

"Shouldn't you be safe and sound in bed, little girl?" I spun around, quickly ready to defend my self. Fight or Flight mode kicking in. Several males were in front of me. Some were in wolf form some in human.

"I was just leaving," I said calmly trying to prolong the inevitable. The leader of the small group took a step closer and I bolted, I knew it was stupid. But my instincts had taken over. My adrenaline shooting through my veins, like a drug. I pulled my shirt off over my head, then pushed my shorts down my waist so they fell around my ankles running out of them easily. I could hear the males right behind me. Before I could finish undressing to shift I was tackled. I fell with a painful thud.

"Please don't! Let me go! Please!" I cried, out of pure shock.

I felt the male lowered his face into my wild and now tangled brown hair.

"Yeah, she is definitely relation, to Kaden." The man on me growled.

"Let me go!" I demanded.

"What do we do with her?" a male asked distracting him for a moment- that moment was all I needed.

I angled my leg just right and kicked him. He howled so I must have hit what I'd aimed for. I jumped up and ran, Just when I thought I'd gotten away scott-free... I ran right into the arms of another male. This one was younger, but still older then me. And this male held me more carefully, not making me feel like a trapped animal. I sobbed breathlessly into his bare chest.