TFM Chapter 16: Mate (Don't get too excited)

Okay i'm SOOO SOOO sorry for not uploading sooner. I've been real busy- since it's the end of summer I've been living it up. And one of my good Friends Caitlyn, Her step-dad just had back surgery so she's practically living with me for the moment, and then I've been busy with Devin. We went to the movies. I laughed when my mom said "Was it good?"

I was like, "You have no idea." If you've ever been to the movies with a boyfriend you know why the movie was great- just don't ask me any questions about the movie cuz I couldn't tell you anything about it.

the first time my mom saw him her jaw dropped and her face got bright red and I was like- omg my mom is turning into a cougar. LOL! But he's really cute. And an AMAZING kisser! so I've only written a little bit but I figured I'd post more of TFM.

Once again sorry,

Bella

Chapter 16: Mate

Isa-

Tristan and mine's embrace didn't last long. Before the two men re-entered.

"Good morning, beautiful." The man who'd knocked me out grabbed my arm.

"Don't touch her," Tristan growled.

"Or what?" The man reached for my arm.

"Greg, knock it the fuck off!" The other man snarled, turning to look at me."Have you shifted yet?"

"None of your Fucking business." I spat.

The man holding me-Greg- grabbed a fist full of my hair and jerked my head back. I heard Tristan snarl.

"Is she yours?"

"No!" I yelled, hoping the man would take it as an answer, but in reality I was telling Tristan not to say anything. They wanted me and I didn't know what for, but I wasn't

going to drag anyone down with me.

Two other men came in and grabbed Tristan by the back of his arms and held him, I saw the needle with a syringe filled with a clear liquid.

"What the hell is that!" I screamed frantically.

"Calm down, it's only going to keep him from shifting for the next 10 hours." One of the men explained as they jammed the needle into Tristan's forearm. Tears filled my

eyes, as I realized we were fucked.

They dragged Tristan into the living room the muzzle of a gun against his back. I followed eagerly since Greg hadn't released his rough hold on my hair.

I looked to see my family and Tony tied with their hands in front of them and on their knees on the floor. Tony looked up at me with a worried expression. Tristan was

pushed to the ground and turned to see what the hell was going on, he seemed slightly dazed, Drugged.

"Just tell us what you want and you'll have it." My Daddy said to the men.

"We want her mate." One of them answered.

"I don't have a mate. That's why I haven't shifted." I whimpered as my hair was tugged, my skull felt like it was lit on fire.

"Then you're of no use to us." Greg whispered into my ear, his warm breath dragging across my neck. The barrel suddenly pressed at the underside of my jaw.

"I'm her mate!" Tony blurted quickly, "Don't hurt her." He plead he sounded like a vulnerable little boy again. I was dropped. My knees couldn't support my weight and fell

to the ground looking up to see Tony and Tristan eying each other, but it wasn't threatening- it looked as if they were making some sort of truce.

"That was easier then we'd expected." one of the men behind me whispered to another.

Tristan caught my eye and nodded carefully, I scooted over between Tony and Tristan. when I went to lean against Tristan Tony caught me and pulled me to him. So

my head was against his chest. "just for now," Tony whispered, sounding heart broken as his fingers buried themselves gently and comfortingly into my hair.

"What's going to happen now, Tony?" I whimpered into his neck keeping my eyes locked with Tristan's.

"Now they're going to take us away." I began hyperventilating. "Shh, Every thing will be okay." Tony whispered before I heard the first- POP!

I jumped and tried to turn to see what it was, but Tony held me tighter against him restricting me- "Everything's okay, Isabel." Tristan whispered as more pops erupted.

Then I saw one of the men walk up to Tristan and shoot a dart into his shoulder, Tristan hadn't looked away from my gaze, until he slumped forward unconcious. I was

grabbed by the shoulders and pulled out from under Tony's arms to my feet, now I was able to see the rest of my family slumped over too.

I couldn't hold back the startled cry. But the man who'd grabbed me held me softer then Greg had. "It's okay," he whispered, "They're just asleep. They're gonna wake

up in about a half hour." But how could I trust what he said- he was one of the bad guys, Right?

__________________________

Next chapter is gonna be in Tristan's POV.