TFM- Chapter 18:Evil Scientist

Okay I'd already written this chapter and was about to upload it when my computer stopped working and turned off. :( So I've Just gotten Isa's part re-written, Next part will be in Tony's POV!

Chapter 18: Evil Scientist

Isa-

"Tony?" I whisper. There's no answer I can't move, I can't see.

"Tony," My voice is on edge. Then I smell humans and shifters... and chemicals.

"It's okay puppy." Someone taunts me.

"Please," I beg quietly. How long had I been out?

I remember in flashes what happened, when they tried to move us out of the van. I'd kicked and screamed and flailed, but they just stuck a needle in my arm. Ignoring my pleads.

Ignoring I was a person.

"I'm a person, You can't do this." I say.

"No, You aren't a person. You're a fucking animal," He practically growls. "And now your my fucking animal."

"I don't belong to anyone!" I scream then the fabric around my eyes is ripped away.

"That's where your wrong. The sooner you realize I'm right this will be a lot easier on you." He says, scolding me. I pull on the restraints that are holding me to the bed again and

take in my surroundings.

It looks like a hospital, but this isn't a place for healing. My mind scolded. There are needles sitting on a counter beside my bed. The walls are white and to clean. It reminds me of

Haven- the crazy home I was sent to and I can't hold back my sob of fear or the feeling of abandonment.

The human behind pulls my hair away from my neck. "What are you doing?"

"Inspecting." He answers, as he comes to stand in front of me. I want to recoil, not because he looks scary- he looks like an average everyday human- but because his aura the

feeling rolling off him is dangerous, I realize I'd always thought of myself as a Predator. Being a shifter I've always had the upper hand when it came to humans. Now I felt like a

Mouse trapped in the claws of a cat- knowing I was just something to play with, I shrunk away.

"Why am I hear?" I question, my voice quiet and nervous.

"Because I want to learn why and how it's possible for you to shift forms. I want to know why you females cant get pregnant with any random male- shifter or not."

"Because we have to be mated." I answer. "The females have to be claimed."

"How do the males claim a female?"

"It doesn't matter! A shifter will never mate because they were forced to. Even if you tried both the parties must agree to it- they must accept it or you'll get weak pups! If you get pups

at all!" I tried rushing through the answer.

He thought this through turning his head curiously. "You are quite a help, little girl." He stroked my cheek. I turned my head away but he moved with me, "What is your name?"

"Isa," I answer because I know he knows my name and is just trying to fuck with me. His hand starts to roam lower, fingertips brushing against my neck. When he reaches the collar

of my shirt he smiles cruelly.

"Are you a virgin, Isa?"

I don't know what he wants to hear. Or if he already knows the truth, So I keep quiet.

"I asked you a question." Still I stayed quiet, "Well I'm going to figure out anyway." Then both his hands grip the front of my shirt and I scream as it rips down the middle.

"No! Don't! Stop!" I cry, Fighting against the restraints.

"Don't worry," He leans down to whisper in my ear, "I don't fuck Mutts."

I sigh with relief, but the relief quickly fades as he steps back and grabs a syringe. "This, Isa, is the hormones a female has when she's in heat-"

"Fertile," I correct.

"No! A bitch goes into heat- she is not fertile. You are a bitch!" He yells. I wonder if I should stop talking. "Tell me you're a bitch." He demands, but I'd rather go down with a fight

then just give up.

"You're a bitch," I spit in his face. His fist is thrown into my stomach, knocking the wind out of my lungs.

"Do you know what is happening to your stud?" He taunts wiping away my spit as I try to catch my breath, "He's getting pumped full of Male hormones. And when we put you two in a

cage together he won't be able to stop from mating you. But that's okay because when you have this," He flicks the glass syringe, "You won't want him to stop." He growled.

I shake my head, "Tony, won't rape me. He would never force me," I muttered still breathless.

"Do you know how many times I've heard that? From so many other females? And they were all wrong." He laughs as tears begin to pool in my eyes.

"My mate is going to rip your heart out- if you even have one!" My voice is growing in strength. "Do you get off on watching males rape the females they love!"

"It's not rape though, little, Isa- poor innocent, Isa. The females want it too. They taunt their males- probably not intentionally, but the hormones sets something off in your system.

It's quite fascinating actually. To watch the animal come alive inside of you. To see you for what you really are."

"This is what I am! I am me! I'm right here. Don't you have family? A daughter? A niece? A wife? A sister? Would you do to them what your doing to me and so many others?" I tried

to reason.

He only laughs again, "Oh, you silly, naive, girl! I couldn't love a monster."

The tears I was holding back finally fell from my eyes, "I'm not a monster." I whisper as he wipes the already bruised place on my arm from my last injection with cotton ball soaked in

rubbing alcohol. "I won't breed with him- we aren't mates yet." I tell myself mostly.

"Well, then this can be your practice round." I smirks evilly. "You're going to feel a pinch." And I do, in seconds I can feel the effects begin. I pray Tristan is on his way to save me and that I'm right about Tony not raping me. Will we be strong enough to fight the hormones? Dear God, Please! I beg silently.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay so what did you think? Scientist freaky enough? In my opinion he's a total creeper! Who's excited for Tony's POV!!! I personally like writing his perspective. I find Tony to be a nice character. He's strong and funny, and loyal. He's like a real dog! Maybe that's why I like him... Idk anyway.

VOTE! COMMENT! MESSAGE!

Thanks for reading!

Bella