TFM: Chapter 19: Just a Drug

The song just seemed to fitting to pass up... Lmao!

Chapter 19: Just a Drug

Tony-

"Where the hell is she?" I yell.

"She's being taken care of, same as you." The bitch answered calmly while measuring a dosage- of what I had no fucking clue but I knew I didn't want it in my system.

"My husband is taking care of her." She said flipping her black ponytail from her shoulder.

"Why isn't he taking care of me."

"He likes dealing with the girls... And I like the males." She smirked.

"You sick bitch!" I cussed and reefed on my restraints- my only thoughts were filled with worry for Isa. "You're all going to rot in hell!" I tried shifting, but they

must have put more of that shit in my system when they knocked me out. I kept struggling.

"Come on, don't be like that." She smirked, Was she trying to be sexy? Eww.

She came closer and I growled an obvious warning, I could feel the hair on the back of my neck raise. She only laughed and set her hand on my shoulder.

"Are you a big bad wolf?" She giggled.

I groaned, not because I liked it either! "Listen Lady," I growled, "I'm not into the whole cougar thing, I'm a wolf. I like to be older then my Female."

"Oh so you like to be dominate?" She questioned,

"Why don't you untie me and I'll ahow you how rough I can get." I threatened- obviously meaning I'd kill her! Then I'd find her sick husband and tear him apart

for even looking at Isa.

"No, no, no," She tapped my nose and I growled louder, heavier. She was purposely pissing me off! Why? She pulled her hand back when I tried to bite it. "do

shifters mark their females?"

I wasn't going to tell her shit. "Come here and I'll show you," I snarled.

"You're such a smart-ass," She laughed, "I like you!"

"Wow, you're so observant! And I don't give a fuck that you 'like me'." I jerked on the restraints violently, "Let me go now and I'll let you live. I won't touch you."

"But I do want you to touch me," She smiled.

"You stupid slut! Let me go!" I demanded. Then her hand was in my pants. "Knock it the fuck off!"

"Why? It's perfect! You like it, huh?" I just looked at her, growling louder. This is humiliating!

"Just let me see, Isa."

"Ugh!" She huffed, pulling her hand back- thank god, "She's just a girl I could do things to you she's never even heard of."

"Sorry, I don't fuck humans."

She whined but nodded, "Fine, let me give you your shot. Then I'll take you to, Isa."

"Why don't we skip the shot." I growled.

"But the shot is what makes the fun!" She cackled.

"What do you mean?"

She smiled, tauntingly, "Hormones. They're going to make you want to Fuck the hell out of your little Mate."

I roared, I was pissed fuming! They were going to inject me with hormones- then the reality of the situation hit me.

They were going to make me rape, Isa!